Chapter 17

A/N: Here is Jimin's POV as requested! ENJOY!!!

Jimin POV:

Setting my phone down, I couldn't keep the smile off my face

Setting my phone down, I couldn't keep the smile off my face.  I felt terrible leaving this morning without telling her, but she had looked so sweet that I didn't want to wake her, didn't want to disturb her.  I had woken up several minutes before the alarm I had set went off and I just lay there, watching her sleep.  I know it sounds creepy, but it really wasn't.  She had been so stressed lately with everything going on with Jin and switching restaurants, that I finally got to see her relaxed.  It made me feel better about the whole situation.  I knew I was the one that convinced her to leave, but she needed to get away from Jin.

Even though I tried to push thoughts of her out of my head, I couldn't.  I was her best friend and only her best friend, but it wasn't what I wanted.  Not in the slightest.  I had feelings for her.  Pretty strong feelings for her.  Wait.  Who am I kidding?  I am in love with my best friend, so stupidly in love with her that it made me make stupid decisions since all I wanted was to see her happy, see her smile.  It was why I introduced her to Jungkook.  He was a nice guy and I knew he would treat her like a princess.  Even though I wanted that guy to be me, I didn't want to take the chance of messing up our friendship, ruining what we have.

As I checked the schedule for the day, I couldn't help but think about the party last night.  When I had first arrived, she had been excited and happy, but as the night went on, her smile was a little dimmer than before, a little less brighter and it made me wonder exactly what had gone on, what had happened.  I noticed it after she had talked to Jin and it made me wonder what he had said to her, what he had done.  I also wondered what I had done wrong, but when we went back to her apartment, she assured me that she wasn't upset with me.  I knew I just had to trust her.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even hear my name being called, didn't notice the woman standing in front of me until she touched my arm.  Flinching back in shock, I looked up to see Marissa standing in front of me.  She had on a pair of tight jeans and a low cut shirt her blond hair pulled up into a ponytail.  She giggled at my reaction then grinned.  "Hi Jimin!  Sorry! I didn't mean to startle you.  Lost in thought?"