Chapter 3

Priya Pov
These men really want to die. They don't know the word give up when it comes on killing me.

I can be the cause of their death though and Mr. Bae know that.

Ciao(Hi) ...... I stated when I came out from my car holding my gun.

And arrivederci(goodbye)...... I added and before they could pull out their guns I immediately fired my gun to them and to the another car again.

It's too bad that before my Dad die, he already taught me how to defend myself...... I stated and opened the door of their car.

You can't kill me now...... I added and grabbed a phone on their pocket.

Mr. Lee

I went back inside my car and went to the restaurant that Mr. Bae's daughter is talking about.

Short information about me, I don't know my exact birthday so I can't celebrate my birthday because I don't know when.

Irene Pov
While we're eating, I saw Priya's car outside and she entered the restaurant.

That's Priya right unnie?...... Yeri asked and I just nod my head.

Who's Priya?...... Jennie asked.

Irene unnie's bodyguard...... Joy answered.

She looks like more an model.......Rose stated.

Can you tell her to go here unnie?......Dahyun asked so I looked at Priya who's looking at us so I signaled her to go here.

Yes Miss Bae?...... Priya asked.

Join us...... I said to her and she shook her head

I already ate Miss Bae..... Priya stated.

Psh you just don't want to show us your face...... Yeri said to her.

Part of it....... Priya stated.

By the way I'm Jisoo this are Jennie, Rose, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu ....... Jisoo stated

We're k-idols...... Jeongyeon stated.

She knows that....... Seulgi said to her

Uhm actually I don't know that you're a idol, I just know that I will Mr. Bae's daughter bodyguard...... Priya stated.

For real?...... I asked her and she just nod at me.

Eh? It's impossible that you don't know us ....... Wendy said to her.

I know you, you're Wendy.......Priya stated.

I mean us being an idol...... Wendy said to her.

I'm just going out when I need to buy groceries nothing else and I will just be busy doing something ...... Priya stated.

Won't you sit down?...... Jennie asked her.

Ani, I'll just go outside...... Priya stated.

Are you perhaps looking at me? Because I don't if you are because you're wearing your shades......I said to her.

Hmm I'll go now Miss Bae...... Priya stated and bowed her head before going outside.

I like her hair color....... Dahyun stated.

I like her voice....... Jennie stated.

Same because we can't even see her face....... Wendy stated

So where are we going next?......Irene asked them.

Mall?....... Nayeon asked.

Unnie have someone to carry her things....... Yeri stated.

Silly we also have bodyguards it's just that Priya is like a personal assistant slash bodyguard....... Wendy stated.

Yeah special treatment....... Joy stated.

Eh? She can't even say Irene unnie's name...... Rose stated.

It's either she will say Miss Bae or Mr. Bae's daughter....... Yeri stated.

Does she need to call me by my name?...... I asked.

She's just here for her job....... Irene stated.

And you need her....... Seulgi stated and I glared at her

As a bodyguard my ghad unnie......Seulgi stated as she flipped her hair.

Nah I read some stories that celebrities end up with their bodyguards....... Dahyun stated.

It's just a fiction Dahyun...... I said to her.

Nothing is impossible unnie.......Dahyun stated and smirked.

Whatever....... I stated before I secretly glance at Priya who's leaning at her car.