Chapter 11

No One Pov
When Taeyeon and her members left, Irene and Priya started to help Mr. and Mrs. Bae.

You really told them that....... Priya stated while she's pushing a cart.

Told them what?....... Irene asked her.

About you falling......... Priya answered.

Why? Are you ashame?....... Irene asked her.

No ....... Priya stated.

It's just that you're an idol right? And I'm your bodyguard, it's just it might affect your image....... Priya stated.

I don't care, it's my life not theirs......Irene stated as she went infront of Priya who's still pushing the cart.

We're in public....... Priya stated.

And so?...... Irene asked her as she wrapped her arms around Priya's nape.

I didn't know that samchon's daughter can act like this...... Priya stated.

And stop it if you don't want to be in a article again..... Priya added.

What if I want to be in a article again?...... Irene asked her.

And this time it's with you...... Irene stated and Priya just looked at her eyes.

Should I court her? But it's dangerous and her parents might not allow me..... Priya said in her mind then they heard a fake cough

Oh Dad, Mom...... Irene stated as she removed her arms around Priya's nape.

It's okay being in love but sweetie were in public....... Mrs. Bae said to her.

Give me a grandchildren Priya, I don't care how will you make it...... Mr. Bae said to her.

U-Uncle?....... Priya asked.

Dad said that let's make kids for him...... Irene whispered to her and Priya just shook her head and continue to push the cart leaving Irene with her parents.

Aish you know that Priya doesn't want to joke around...... Mrs. Bae stated that made her husband pout.

I'm just messing her and besides I'm serious about the grandchildren......Mr. Bae stated.

It's just that, she doesn't seems to feel the same way Dad...... Irene stated.

It doesn't look like it....... Mrs. Bae stated.

I'm sure she feel the same way, just wait for her to make a move..... Mrs. Bae added.

Okay and by the way we will go back to Seoul tomorrow morning...... Irene stated.

Okay...... Mr. Bae stated.

I'll just follow Priya....... Irene stated and went where Priya go

While Priya is picking some snacks her phone vibrated so she pulled it out and she saw a message.

Uncle Park
Priya his allies will be at ****** , a few minutes later they will be there and for sure you will know where to find him.

PriyaM.
Uncle thank you for the information don't worry once I meet him, I won't waste the chance for make him pay.

Uncle Park
I know you won't and I trust you with that besides you're his daughter.

Uncle Park is my dad's another close friend except for Mr. Bae...... Priya muttered as she felt Irene's presence.

Hyun...... Priya stated as she stopped from pushing the cart

Yes?...... Irene asked.

Let's go to your parents...... Priya stated and hold her hand then leave with the cart.

What's with the rush Priya?...... Irene asked her.

Samchon I need to go, uncle Park told me where can I find his allies..... Priya stated.

Okay just be careful....... Mr. Bae stated.

Priya remember...... Mr. Bae stated.

Don't leave any marks or evidence that they can use...... Mr. Bae and Priya said at the same time.

I always remember and don't worry I'm well trained...... Priya stated before leaving.

Where is she going Dad?...... Irene asked.

She's gonna play something sweetie......Mr. Bae stated and smiled as he looked at his wife.

Let's go so we can go back...... Mrs. Bae stated and the both of them just nod at her.