Chapter 22

One Month Later.......

No One Pov
It's been a month and Taeyeon is back.

Dad, Mom...... Taeyeon stated when she arrived at their own house.

How's the vacation?..... Mrs. Bruschweiler asked her.

It went good and I feel so complete......Taeyeon stated.

And why is that?...... Mr. Bruschweiler asked her.

Lisa is alive...... Taeyeon stated and her parents smiled.

You're her sister?...... Mr. Bae asked her that made Taeyeon look at their direction.

Oh uhm Mr. and Mrs. Bae what are you doing here?...... Taeyeon asked them.

They told us that Lisa is alive......Mrs. Bruschweiler stated.

So you're Erika?...... Mrs. Bae asked her and Taeyeon just nod her head.

You also faked your name..........Mr. Bae stated and Taeyeon just nod her head again.

So you know that she's Priya?......Mr. Bae asked her

Yes sir, Irene told me when I'm on my way to the airport..... Taeyeon answered

Wait how did she know that you're Erika?...... Mrs. Bruschweiler asked her.

Irene saw Priya's picture when she's still a kid and I showed her before the picture of Lisa when she's still a kid, that's why she called me...... Taeyeon answered.

But uhm how did she survive?......Taeyeon asked and Mr. Bae told her everything that happened to Priya.

So Irene already met her before.....Taeyeon stated and Mr. Bae nod his head.

Aish Irene is also a sneaky one, she stole Lisa's first kiss while Lisa is in a coma......Taeyeon said in her mind

But Irene seems to forgot about it because of her schedule...... Mr. Bae stated.

For sure Irene will remember that and I'm glad that keep her promise.....Taeyeon stated and smiled.

But Priya won't remember it because she's in a coma that time..... Mrs. Bae stated.

Uhm where is she now ma'am?......Taeyeon asked her

They are in Priya's house...... Mrs. Bae answered.

And drop the formalities...... Mrs. Bae added.

Can I perhaps go there?...... Taeyeon asked.

If you want but your parents will show their selves to Priya at Mr. Park event...... Mr. Bae stated

Why is that?....... Taeyeon asked.

She will be there for making Mr. Lee pay for what he did....... Mr. Bae stated.

Isn't that dangerous?...... Taeyeon asked worriedly.

It is but Priya have a plan and Manoban trained her well.......Mr. Bae stated.

So let's go?..... Mrs. Bae asked.

Mom, Dad I will just go to my sister......Taeyeon stated and her parents smiled.

Go we know you missed her...... Mr. Bruschweiler stated then they left.

On the other side.......

Priya....... Jennie called her and Priya looked at her.

Wae?....... Priya asked her

Do you want to be an idol?..... Jennie asked her and Priya looked at Irene.

I'm not sure but I think it's fun......Priya stated.

Then do you want to join YG Entertainment?...... Rose asked her.

Huh?...... Priya asked.

You see, our CEO want you to be his artist...... Jisoo stated.

Hmm but how can I be Joohyun's bodyguard?...... Priya asked.

You don't need to be my bodyguard because I know you will still protect me...... Irene stated

So?....... Jennie asked her.

Give me a valid reason for me to be in that entertainment...... Priya stated.

Were like a family there Priya and I know you will enjoy it....... Jennie stated.

So she will be a solo artist?...... Joy asked.

Actually CEO Yang is planning to bring the pink punk back because the groups that the other are in, already disband and CEO Yang want Priya to be part of it....... Jisoo answered.

When?...... Priya asked.

Four months from now, the group will debut and I hope you will accept the offer...... Rose answered.

Okay but I will accept it, two months before the debut of the group..... Priya stated.

Deal, we will let you meet CEO Yang.......Jennie stated.

Miss you have visitors...... One of the maids stated.

Uhm okay let them in...... Priya stated.

I don't expect any visitors today ......Priya said in her mind

I'll just go to Lorenzo for a sec.....Priya stated and they just nod at her then she left.