Chapter 8

Three Days Later

Irene Pov
It's been three days and she's still not here.

Ma'am, Miss Priya is here..... One of our maids stated.

Let her in...... Mom stated then Priya entered the house that made my jaw dropped.

She's not covering her face anymore and gosh she's gorgeous and handsome at the same time.

Who would even thought that Irene Bae will fall for her bodyguard Pranpriya Manoban.

If staring is a sin Miss Bae, you're already a sinner...... Priya stated so I immediately looked away.

You're not covering your face......Dad stated.

Is it bad?...... Priya asked and Dad smiled.

No it's not....... Dad answered.

C-Can you help me with something samchon?....... Priya asked him.

What is it?...... Dad asked her.

Help me to find them....... Priya answered.

Then we should bring your name back..... Dad stated that made me confused.

I uhm I think let's keep my name for now because he's still out and he might harm them...... Priya stated.

But he already know you...... Dad stated.

J-Just don't...... Priya stated.

Isn't your name is Pranpriya?...... I asked.

Yup...... Priya answered.

Then what does Dad said we should bring your name back?...... I asked her.

Do you really want to know?...... Priya asked and I slowly nod my head.

Follow me..... Priya stated then left and I looked at my parents.

She's ready to open up...... Mom stated and I followed Priya.

When I arrived at the garden, I saw Priya sitting down so I approached her and sat beside her.

So, what does Dad mean Priya?...... I asked.

It's Lisa...... Priya stated.

Lisa? Who's that?....... I asked her.

That's me...... Priya stated that made me confused.

Miss Ba-

Priya didn't finished her statement when I cutted her off.

Joohyun, call me Joohyun...... I stated and she nod her head.

Joohyun promise me that you won't tell this to anyone....... Priya stated.

P-Promise....... I stated then she released a deep sigh while me, I'm memorizing her face.

Do you know the family Bruschweiler?..... Priya asked.

Yes...... I answered.

There's a incident happened years ago, causing their youngest daughter to die...... Priya stated and I nod my head.

Because of a explosion and they didn't find her body anymore....... I stated and Priya chuckled.

That youngest daughter that they that died is me....... Priya stated.

Don't joke around Priya...... I said to her

I'm not joking...... Priya stated as she looked at me.

The scars on my face is the result of some operation because it burned.....Priya stated.

My Dad which is Mr. Manoban is the head of the group that tries to search for my body and he found me but he found out that there's someone really want to kill me....... Priya added.

Dad changed my name and even fake my birth certificate and even my birthday...... Priya stated.

So you're Lalisa Bruschweiler?...... I asked and she nod her head.

Lalisa Bruschweiler, I really heard that name from someone but I know the name because I read it in the internet, I just don't know where I heard it.

My one eye have a problem when I woke up, everything was quite blurred. When Dad died, his one eye became my eye....... Priya stated.

I'm blaming myself because he died because of me...... Priya added.

Do you know who's behind all of that?...... I asked her.

Yes and I'm hunting him...... Priya answered.

Joohyun promise me , you won't tell this to anyone...... Priya stated.

Promise...... I stated.

Uhm do you perhaps know where I can find them?....... Priya asked and I shook me head..

After a few months when that incident happened, the Bruschweiler just disappeared and no one knows where they are....... I stated.

T-They are still alive right?...... Priya asked but her tone became low so I hold her hand.

They are alive for sure...... I stated and I hugged her.

I don't know what I'm doing but I feel like she needs a hug.