Chapter 18

Taeyeon Pov
I'm here now inside the plane with my members and I'm thinking about what Irene said.

My sister is alive.

Hey what's wrong?...... Tiffany asked who's beside me.

We're in a private plane by the way

I'm just thinking about something...... I answered then I felt my phone vibrated so I looked at it and Irene sent me a message so I tapped it.

Hey what's wrong?..... Tiffany asked but I can't even open my mouth because of what I saw.

It's a picture of Lisa, if I remember Mr. Manoban took this photo of her when we met him in the amusement park and Lisa wasn't in the mood because her food fell on the ground.

Ma soeur est vivante ( My sister is alive)...... I muttered.

But where did Irene get this photo?......I asked in my mind then I saw she sent me another message so I scroll down that made me stunned.

IreneB.
It's Priya, my bodyguard and my suitor.

I knew it, looking at her eyes, her warmth making me remember Lisa but how did she survive?

I'm sure it's more than three bomb that exploded that midnight but I'm glad she's alive and I need to tell this to our parents.

Taeyeon I'm asking you...... Tiffany stated that made me look at her.

Huh?...... I asked.

I'm asking if you're okay because you looked pale when you looked at your phone...... Tiffany stated

Oh don't mind me...... I said to her.

How can I?...... Tiffany asked.

See you're already crying ...... Tiffany stated so I placed my hand on my cheeks and yes I'm really crying without me knowing it.

It's just a tears of joy...... I stated.

Really? And what is the reason of your tears of joy?...... Jessica asked that's when I realized that their attention is on me.

Wow how can I even lie to these women if they know me but not as much as Lisa.

I just got a news from someone...... I stated.

And what's the news?...... Sunny asked.

My sister is alive ....... I answered.

Oh oka- wait since when did you have a sister?...... Yuri asked.

Since my mom gave birth to her...... I answered.

Wait why didn't we know this?.......Hyoyeon asked.

Because I kept it a secret...... I answered.

But why?...... Sooyoung asked and I released a deep sigh.

Because we need to make sure that the person who tried to kill my sister won't find us...... I answered.

That's why I change my name into Kim Taeyeon...... I added.

Wait so you're telling us that Kim Taeyeon is not your real name unnie?....... Seohyun asked and I nod my head.

My birth certificate is just fake except for my birthday and about my parents they are alive...... I stated.

Okay now I'm getting confused......Jessica stated.

I can't blame you....... I stated.

So can you tell us who you really are?...... Tiffany asked and I smiled.

Promise me first that you won't tell this to anyone....... I stated.

We promise...... They stated.

I'm Erika Bruschweiler, the oldest daughter of the Bruschweiler and I have a sister which is Lalisa Bruschweiler...... I stated that made their jaw dropped.

I'm really from Switzerland and I'm fluent with more than five languages same as to my sister...... I added.

Your sister died right from a explosion?...... Sooyoung asked.

Like I said my sister is alive and Irene knows where she is and who she is......I stated.

How did she survive? And why does Irene knows your sister?....... Jessica asked.

Priya is Lalisa...... I stated.

Irene told me what Priya told her but she didn't mention how she survived..... I added.

So after all this time you're hugging your sister...... Tiffany stated and I nod my head and smiled.

We can go back to Korea like right now if you want....... Jessica stated.

I really want to go back but my parents will be arriving in Korea in a month right on time we will also be back in a month...... I stated.

We're happy for you...... Sunny stated and they smiled.

Thank you...... I stated.

You're back and I didn't even know that I've been hugging my sister.