Epilogue

No One Pov
It's already a week but Priya is still not awake

When will you think she will wake up unnie?....... Irene asked.

It depends on her Irene....... Taeyeon answered while looking at Priya.

I missed staring at her eyes already......Irene stated then she saw Priya's eyes started to open.

I'll call a doctor....... Taeyeon stated and immediately left.

Hi love...... Irene stated and Priya smiled.

Are you okay now?........ Irene asked her and Priya just nod her head then Taeyeon got back with Mr. Bae.

He said he's a doctor....... Taeyeon stated.

But I doubt...... Taeyeon added.

Unnie you're still aware that he's my Dad right?...... Irene asked her.

Yeah I know...... Taeyeon answered.

Glad you're awake...... Mr. Bae said to her.

I took a lot of time to wake up......Priya stated as Irene helped her to sit down.

Recover fast, a lot of people is waiting for you to be okay....... Mr. Bae stated

I will but it's not that bad just my arm...... Priya stated

By the way what happened to Mr. Lee?...... Priya asked.

Your parents took care of it.......Mr. Bae answered.

Speaking of my parents, where are they?...... Priya asked.

They are just doing something important that involves our family to be recognize again....... Taeyeon answered.

Two Years Later

It's already two years and a lot of things happened. Priya became an idol under YGE. Her parents chose to combine her real name to Pranpriya

Unnie I already told you that Lisa is doing something...... Jennie said to her.

I'm asking you a lot of times Jen but you're not answering the question......Irene stated

So just tell me what she's doing......Irene added.

Calm down Irene, Lisa is just talking to Miyeon........ Taeyeon said to her

Miyeon is one of the people that Irene is being jealous at. Priya have a lot of physical contact with her not just on their choreography but also when they are meeting.

Miyeon again...... Irene stated that made them chuckle.

Oh hi...... Priya/Lisa stated that made them look at her.

Finally you're here....... Jennie stated

Why?...... Priya/Lisa asked her confusedly.

Your girlfriend is so annoying......Rose answered.

They are in the restaurant celebrating for Lisa's real and exact birthday

I'm here now....... Priya stated and sat beside Irene.

Stop flirting you already have a girlfriend or I would like to say a fiance....... Irene stated.

Flashback
Irene and Priya are celebrating for their birthday together. They decided to celebrate it on March 28

Happy birthday to us....... Irene stated and Priya smiled.

I love this feeling that I can celebrate my real birthday with the most important person in my life.......Priya stated

I have a gift for you....... Irene stated.

I also have a gift for you....... Priya stated

Okay you go first....... Irene stated and Priya smiled before kneeling her one knee down.

Priya...... Irene stated.

Uncle told me that you're the one who's taking care of me that time when they found me and I can say that I'm wrong...... Priya stated.

You first met Lalisa Bruschweiler, you met me as who I really am and not as Pranpriya Manoban. You kept your promise. Hearing uncle telling me what happened before makes me happy....... Priya added.

My gift for you Joohyun is my life. I want to live with you forever and make a family with you. Waking up every morning and your face will be the first one that I will see is what I want. Calling you my wife is my dream and I want that dream to come true...... Priya stated.

Bae Joohyun, Irene Bae will you marry me?...... Priya asked.

I will marry you Priya.......Irene answered and Priya wore the ring to Irene's finger before she hug her.

I love you...... Priya stated.

I love you too......Irene stated.

But wait, what's your gift?..... Priya asked her as she pulled out from the hug and she saw Irene pouting.

I'm also planning to propose to you, see?....... Irene stated as she show her the ring.

Then I'll wear it...... Priya stated and Irene let Priya wear the ring.
End of Flashback

I know that I have a fiance but me flirting? Are taking illegal drugs love?......Priya asked her.

As much as I want to punch you, I can't because it's your birthday......Irene stated and Priya smiled

Happy birthday to the one and only Lalisa Pranpriya Bruschweiler......They said in unison.

Thank you...... Priya stated

Happy birthday...... Irene stated and pecked her cheek.

Thank you love....... Priya stated then smiled and Irene smiled back

Love..... Irene stated and Priya hummed.

I'm so happy that God created my story and it will end with you.......Irene stated that made Priya smile.

Thank you for not making me feel different because of my face.......Priya stated.

Thank you for being part of my story and didn't left on those chapters that passed....... Priya added as she kissed Irene's knuckles that made Irene smile.

I will finally end my story with someone...... Priya stated.

I'll answer the question ''Who are you?"

I'm Lalisa Pranpriya Bruschweiler, fiance of Bae Joohyun.......

Saying GOODBYE.

                -----The End-------