Chapter 19

No One Pov
Priya and Irene are outside the house after Priya toured Irene inside their house.

So what are we going to do now?......Irene asked her.

I told you that there's a wide field here right?...... Priya asked her and Irene just nod her head.

You can try to ride a horse....... Priya stated.

Nope, I can't do that....... Irene stated.

You don't know how?........ Priya asked her.

Yes...... Irene answered.

Then I will teach you, so come on.....Priya stated and dragged Irene.

When they got in the field, Irene saw a two horse in the corner.

I want to have a race with you but you don't know how....... Priya stated.

Hey there's also a firing area......Irene stated.

I'm practicing there when I was a kid......Priya answered.

Sharp shooter?...... Irene asked her.

Yes...... Priya answered.

Let's go..... Priya stated and helped Irene to get at the back of the horse.

Just don't panic....... Priya stated as she sat behind her.

Tell that to your horse. . ..... Irene said to her.

He won't panic if you won't panic......Priya stated as the horse started to walk.

What's his name?....... Irene asked her.

Lorenzo and the other one is Leona....... Priya stated.

So you're not getting bored here?......Irene asked her.

Not really...... Priya answered.

Even you don't have friends?...... Irene asked her.

Yes....... Priya answered.

But now you have friends....... Irene stated.

And your life will be fun especially if you're with our crackhead friends.......Irene added.

Which among them are crackheads?...... Priya asked her.

Jisoo, Seulgi, Wendy, Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung, sometimes Tzuyu is being crackhead especially if she's with them ....... Irene answered.

Tzuyu seems to be shy and quite type like Mina...... Priya stated.

Well of you will hear Mina shout, just be grateful with that ......... Irene stated.

Why would I be grateful if someone shouted?...... Priya asked her.

I'm not crazy to be grateful with that...... Priya stated.

I never heard her shout ....... Irene stated.

I still won't be grateful, I might smack her head if she will shout especially if she's beside me...... Priya stated.

You're into physical...... Irene stated.

Yes I'm into that, now you know......Priya stated.

By the way Lisa how did you survive from the explosion that happened before?....... Irene asked her.

It's Priya not Lisa....... Priya stated that made Irene eyebrows to furrow.

And I don't know how I survived, so just ask your parents because I know they know...... Priya stated

What do you mean they know?.....Irene asked her.

Because when I woke my up , my one eye saw them.......Priya answered.

Oh okay but...... Irene stated as she signaled Priya to make Lorenzo stop from walking.

But your name is Lisa so what's wrong if I call you Lisa?...... Irene asked her.

I'm not used to it anymore ...... Priya stated.

Well you should get use to it again because your parents named you Lalisa ........ Irene stated.

But Dad named me Pranpriya........Priya stated.

You still can use that name but you should get use to being called Lisa again ....... Irene said to her.

Fine but call me Priya because you met me as a Pranpriya Manoban not as Lalisa Bruschweiler...... Priya stated.

If you say so...... Irene stated.

On the other side..........

Omo I finally contacted them......Mr. Bae stated.

What do you mean?...... Mrs. Bae asked him.

I told them about my friend Manoban and they will be here early than I expect and they told me that Priya's sister will be here after a month......Mr. Bae stated.

For real?...... Mrs. Bae asked him.

Yes...... Mr. Bae answered.

But hon, you know that Priya have a plan with Mr. Lee on that event right?...... Mrs. Bae asked him.

Yes, Park told me about it and I will make sure that they won't get hurt in that event...... Mr. Bae stated.

I'm sure that they will be shock and happy at the same time..... Mrs. Bae stated.

Yes they will...... Mr. Bae stated.

Priya can finally reunite with her family again...... Mr. Bae added.