05 The Lab

"Coach Kang" On-Jo calls out as the P.E teacher coughed for air. Although he was wearing a red tracksuit, the bloodstains on them were rather noticeable. Y/n immediately began to deduce the man as the others relaxed over discovering an adult alive. "Are you guys okay?" The frantic teachers questioned, earning a few nods. "What about you? You weren't bitten?" Asked y/n, as the coach looked over at her, with slightly widened eyes. Of course, he would be a bit wary about her, after catching him drinking on school grounds. "No. Of course not. I'm all right. Hey, guys. Let's block the door first. Get moving. Hurry" His answer was too much pushed and y/n's eyes twitched with skepticism.

Everyone blindly scrambles to their feet, picking up desks and tables to stack upon each other. "Like this?" Joon-Yeong asked, looking at the agitated P.E teacher. "Higher, higher" Wu-Jin moves away from y/n's side, assisting Dae-Su with chairs. But his eyes were still fixated on the girl, observing her figure that was molding holes inside Coach Kang's head. Soon enough, Y/n moves towards Nam-ra taking her duffle bag and hanging it on her shoulder. Nam-ra shifts her eyes from the students to her best friend and raises a brow at her actions.

"He's a bit. He denied the question so quickly and he's been tugging on his right sleeve relentlessly. He is fucking bit" Nam-ra turns her sight to Coach Kang and eyes the man up and down. "He's nervous, thus biting his lips and unstable eyes. Your choice, either we ditch him and find a new place or kill him" The calmness in y/n's voice truly send a small chill down Nam-Ra's spine and she couldn't help but gulp. "Ditch him" She responded and Y/n sighed, disappointed she couldn't kill somebody after all he's a zombie and no one would put her on trial.

On-Jo and I-Sak stood next to each other and Y/n joined the two. "You have a bite mark on your arm!" I-Sak shouts and the group of students halt immediately. Their gaze latches on the trembling coach. "This is... I wasn't bitten" He stated, swiftly moving his left hand over his right. "It's a bite mark" On-Jo asserts again, but Gyeong-su speaks up. "He said he's not bitten" Y/n gave the boy a questioning look, but since he dismissed her, she rolled her eyes. "I said it isn't. Don't talk back to me. Okay?" Coach Kang says again, but with surging hostility and fear.

"It looks like you were bitten" I-Sak drags again and the man could be practically seen fuming. "I wasn't! How many times must I tell you?!" Some zombies grumble from the commotion, but the drama happening inside was far more interesting for Y/n. "We only accused you of being bitten, I-Sak didn't say where then why did you cover your arm?" Inquired Y/n while the P.E teacher took a few steps back. "I think you should leave now" I-Sak sternly says and the teacher gives her a surprised look. "What?"

"Get out of here immediately" She repeated without uncertainty and y/n held a proud smile. She regretted not making close friends with the girl but was still happy she was her friend. Maybe they'll be closer after getting out of here, you know, hang out and have chicken like the other day?

"You want me to go out there? After all, I did get here? You want me to go back out?" Coach Kang asks in disbelief and glares at the girl. "You were bitten" On-Jo adds as the teacher's eye shifts to her. "Come on, get out. I said get out now!" Shouts I-Sak and the students began to back away from him. He fumes with anger while y/n slowly took her phone from On-Jo's hand. Although On-Jo wondered what the girl was gonna do with it in this situation, she let it go for the sake of the timing. At the same time, y/n was clicking pictures of the teacher on her phone on auto, hoping to get some answers to her questions.

"Cocksucker! How dare you yell at me like that? You little... Get over here. Come here. Now! You won't come? Hey!" He orders with a heavy voice, nearly sounding desperate to hurt something. Nevertheless, I-Sak stood still, glaring daggers at the disgusting male. "Hey hey hey, stop it, stop it, stop it" Begs Dae-Su, from beside the door, holding the stack of desks. "He's bitten" Su-Hyeok mumbles.