09 The Bully

(A/n: i know i know, update after a long time. I'm having a lot trouble with motivation since this is my first time writting something based on a drama. I've only written original stories til now sooooo. And i have a lot of things to do other than wattpad-ing. Sorry mates)

"I'm going to the second floor first" Hari announces, adjusting her bow. "Why?" Mi-Jin questions, confused at the fellow student's death wish. "My brother and his friend are juniors, I'll get them if they are in their classroom" Nonchalantly replies Hari, standing to her feet before moving to the bathroom door. "Hey. Would two zombies really sit and wait at their desk in his classroom?" Mi-Jin asks again with disbelief. "Did you see him turn into a zombie?" Hari inquires back in a challenging voice as the other two males in the room gulped. "He may have already" Mi-Jin responded immediately as the two boys butted into stop a forthcoming fight. "There's no guarantee he didn't"

"Come with me if you want" Hari states before getting out, followed by her archery partner. "She's so cool, fuck" Mi-Jin mutters, glancing at her friend and grabbing a broken mop. "Wait up!"

"We can't last long, anyway. Three minutes without oxygen, three days without water, three weeks without food" Nam-ra spoke up, perched on a chair. The students were weakly sprawled on the ground while some sat on the table and chairs. "What's that?" Dae-Su looks at Nam-ra and the others. "How long a person can survive" On-Jo scrunches her face, pulling her folded legs closer. "Don't say that. It's only been a day"

"What are you trying to say? Are you saying we should go out, or... are you saying we'll die, anyway, so we shouldn't bother doing anything?" Ji-Min asks with annoyance, unable to comprehend Nam-ra's harsh words. "I don't know" Blankly replied Nam-ra as Ji-Min rolled her eyes. "Then don't say anything" She says, leaning back in her seat and crossing her arms together. "I think the prez means we should think about anything else that we can do. Right?" Su-Hyeok hopefully says from the floor, keeping a small smile. "No"

Y/n snorts lightly, giving Su-Hyeok a wink as he pouted. "No?"

"We don't know anything at all. We need to know something before we can make plans" Nam-ra says, confronting the group with her usual chasm face, but it certainly made y/n glad that she was seizing the initiative to interact with her classmates. "What more do we need to know?" Ji-Min inquires, making Su-Hyeok butt in again. "What Nam-ra means-"

"You don't know what she's saying, either" Ji-Min cuts the boy off as he gave an embarrassed smile. Y/n shook her head, still leaning on the broken window sill, that had turned warm under her hands. The conversation went on like always, thankfully without any whiny interruptions from Na-Yeon. "I would give you guys my phone to use but" Y/n trailed off, taking out her phone that had two percent of charge and a large crack accross the screen. "If you try to open NAVER, it opens Kakao" She sighed, placing the phone on the table.

"Two rooms across and one floor down at the teacher's office" Cheong-san states out of nowhere as the students recalled their confiscated phones in the morning. "That's not far" Added Ji-Min nodding her head in thoughts. "You shouldn't go" On-Jo speaks up soon, directing her words at Cheong-san, who sighed at the girl. "If I can't make it, I'll just come back, you know? Don't worry about me" Y/n shared a glance with Su-Hyeok, who returned a goofy smirk. "I'm not worried about you. I'm pissed off" Replies On-Jo.

Nonetheless Cheong-san climbs down the hose, followed by Su-Hyeok who volunteered. Dae-su had insisted on going after but was rejected due to his size. "I feel something's fun going to happen" Y/n suddenly spoke up as the group watched Su-Hyeok and Cheong-San climb down. "Fun? You insane or what?" Ji-Min questions, raising a brow as she eyed the short-haired girl. "Sheesh" Y/n counterfeited to stretch as she held the attention of the teenagers on the window. A smirk fetched to her face and Wu-Jin was the first to react realizing she was up to something dangerous, but was too late to act upon it.