11 The Plan

Subsequently knowing the location of Cheong-san and Y/n, the drone was flown around to the road, only to discover Ji-min's parents were turned to zombies and they had accidentally destroyed the drone trying to get it. Ji-Min had bawled her eyes out, attempting to jump out of the window to kill herself, contending that she had no one left to go to. Nonetheless, with On-Jo's not so inspiring way of consolation, Ji-Min was thankfully back on the floor than the infamous window sill. Nam-ra, On-Jo and Ji-Min were seated inside the recording room, watching the others from inside there.

Nam-ra unexpectedly reaches over, pressing the button on the mic, positioned on top of the table. A minor screech echoes through the speakers, as Nam-ra's eyes widen. "I think i have a plan to escape" She announces.

Everyone were back on the table, out of the recording room. A small white board was laid down, with a steady sketch of the school's interior with stairs and speakers. "This is where we are. This is where Cheong-san and y/n is. If we turn on music only on this speaker, the zombies will go left. Then we'll take the stairs on the right, get y/n and Cheong-san, and go to the roof using the center stairway" Nam-ra clarifies, pointing accross the direction she spoke about. Su-Hyeok turns to look at her, both arms on the table as he asked "but why the roof?"

"Choppers keep flying around. If we light a fire, they might come save us" Responds Nam-ra, glancing at the boy. "Speakers. Will the zombies really go towards the sound?" Dae-Su inquires, worried of the situation and quite frankly frightened to step outside. "I think she's right. They're drawn to sound" Joon-Yeong speaks up, supporting the class President's proposal. "That's right. They come running whenever they hear us" Hyo-Ryung adds on, nodding towards the firmly shut door. "Can we turn onn only the speakers we need?" Wu-Jin was the next to raise a question.

"Yes. The ones in the cafeteria, yard, and library, too. And draw them there" Nam-ra nods along, listing out different rooms. "That's all good and all. Where do we get music? There's no internet, so we can't stream it" Wu-Jin speaks again, leaning back to the wall behind him. Nam-ra straightens up, indicating her right hand at the recording room's concealed glass, a CD stuck to it's side. "Right there"

"That thing? This is ancient. Will it even work?" Dae-su murmurs, plucking the CD from the tape. Shortly enough, everyone except Nam-ra were inside the recording room, surrounding Joon-Yeong as he sat on the chair. Nam-ra stood beside the audio controls, nodding to her fellow classmates. Thankfully she was in the broadcasting club on tenth grade, apparently her mother's courtesy.

Back at the music room, Cheong-san was checking on the zombie while the girl simply settled on top of a desk, swinging her leg back and forth. Abruptly, the speakers began to squeak, letting out a sound with elevated frequency. Cheong-san faces the speaker, while the girl watched out to hall instead. The zombies were going vicious, clawing at the speakers, accidentally scraping their fellow zombie companions. "Cheong-san, y/n, do you hear us? It's Su-hyeok. We'll come to you two, so stay put. Got it?" Both of them brighten at the familiar voice, now standing before the speaker inside the music room.

"Don't come here moron, you'll get bit" Cheong-san answers, as y/n shoved his side. "They can't hear you midget" The boy proceeded to show the girl his fist, when the speakers squeak again. "I know what you'll say, but we can't hear you here. So don't go anywhere. Wait for us. You two really can't go anywhere, okay? Especially you y/n, don't go running behind zombies kay? We'll come now" Cheong-san was grimacing at his bestfriend's foolishness, while entirely contrary to the boy's reaction y/n scoffed loudly, crossing her arms in dismay. "Arsehole"

"Cheong-san. Please stay still. I know you never listen to me, but please do it this time. And y/n i swear to God, if you agree to his antics I'll kill you" On-Jo's voice spoke next, resulting in Cheong-san's expression to look complicated, while the shorter female chuckled, pressing her upper teeths on her lip. "Why am i getting scolded for saving your ass? Dammit"