07 The Scratch

"Cheong-san! Look down. Down, down, down!" Su-Hyeok's desperate voice cuts through the air and Y/n only noticed the zombie hanging on Cheong-San's leg. "I know!" Cheong-san shrieked back, weakly kicking on the girl zombie. "Kick her off or something idiot!" Su-Hyeok yells again, but the other boy only got more aggravated. "I'm trying! Can't you see?!" Su-Hyeok looks around for a second and turns his attention back to the boy on the hose. "I'm coming down"

Before Cheong-san could respond, Su-Hyeok leaps from the wall, towards Cheong-san and clings to his back. Y/n chokes on a laugh, forgetting that she was on a wall, and quickly regained her balance. "Hey! Y/n look up!" The shooter turned her head, only to see an infected student about to pounce on her from the upper floor window. "Shit" Without a second thought, the girl also jumped down, latching onto Cheong-san from the front. The teenager blushed a shade of pink as he struggled not to scream having y/n on his waist. "Why can't you just kick her off?!" Su-Hyeok began to climb lower, keeping his hands on Cheong-san's waist as he kicked the zombie off the boy's feet.

"Guys! It's Bare-Su and N/n!" The three sighed with relief, hearing their friends had seen them. "Stop hugging me" Cheong-san said, bringing sly smiles to y/n's and Su-Hyeok's faces. "I'm not hugging you" Su-Hyeok returns, but the other boy scoffs. "Fuck off"

"You like it?" Cheong-San laughs at that, but soon gets pulled off when they reached the broadcasting room. "Are you okay?" Wu-Jin asks when the trio came down, yeeting Y/n inside. The girl was about to answer but Na-Yeon's shouts rang through the room again. "Close it before they get in!" But Cheong-san was only entering while Y/n swore to kill the girl herself if she ever turned. "What's wrong with you? Cheong-san is still out there. You want us just to shut him out?" Gyeong-su asks in anger, disliking the fact that someone expected his friend to be stuck outside. "Is it a crime to want the window closed?" Na-Yeon says it as if it's normal, though she knew she's just selfish. "How can you be so selfish?" Gyeong-su asked, helping Cheong-san inside and moving to the center. "I can't stand you, stupid welfie"

The students widened their eyes at that and Miss Park was cluelessly watching them. "What did you just call me?" Gyeong-su began and pushed Na-Yeon back slightly. "Hey! Knock it off! What's going on here? Guys?" Miss Park interrupts, keeping a hand between the two teenagers. "He hit me," Na-Yeon says, glaring at Gyeong-su who rolled his eyes with annoyance. "Only cause you called me a welfie"

"Is it not true?"

"What's a welfie? Tell me. What is it? What's a welfie?" Miss Park inquires the group of students, who looked away at the teacher's stare. "A person on welfare. 'Welfie' for short" Y/n blankly answers, closing her hands together to dissuade herself from whacking Na-Yeon. Apparently, Wu-Jin taught her that; whenever she was angry, Y/n teds to do things without thinking and that was his treatment. "Na-Yeon, that was wrong. Don't ever say that again. And Gyeong-su. When you hit people, you're the one who ends up losing. Do you understand?" Miss Park scolds as politely as she can, considering the situation they are in right now.

"No, I don't"

"Listen, we can't be fighting each other in a moment like this. We don't know what's going on out there with those..." Miss Park is still unable to complete her words, unwilling to call her students monsters. "Are they zombies? What about the other teachers? Has anyone called the cops?" Su-Hyeok asks from behind the teacher as she turns around to face him. "Don't worry, I'm sure someone already has. I just don't have my phone on me, right now"

"We called them, but they're not coming. Neither the police nor first responders" Cheong-san spoke up, resting his back on the window. "Hey, they still work right? The internet" Joon-Yeong pipes in, walking towards the computer on the table in the middle. As the group huddled around the computer, y/n sat down on the cold floor, placing her bag in a corner and leaning on the audio controls. Wu-Jin moves away from the group, sitting next to the girl. "I'm tried" Y/n speaks up, knowing all too well the boy was going to question her condition. Wu-Jin sighs softly, placing an arm around the shooter and resting his head on hers. "Don't worry, you'll get to sleep after we're safe"