You got this!

I have to tell you guys that I don't own any of these characters and its purely just a fanfiction! I am a huge fan of the Naruto anime and my favorite character happens to be Kakashi Hatake. I love this ship and personally ship them myself.😊 I just made this with the little knowledge I had on kakashi and Iruka's lives. So if any information is not correct, please be kind enough to oversee it. 😅
I hope you guys enjoy this!
And this is my first story on watpad😁
Please enjoy!!😇

~Iruka's POV~

I am walking to the academy that beautiful morning enjoying the warm weather. The sun is shining bright.
Its a great day for some outdoor activities.
The kids love outdoor practices. Shuriken throwing and taijutsu training. But the kids in my class can be a real handful. I can remember some former students of mine who are a real handful.Specially Naruto, that knucklehead. But he'll turn out to be a great shinobi one day.I smiled while thinking about my former student. I wonder how his training is going.

"Shit I'm sorry" I wasn't looking where i was going and actually bumped into someone. Damn it!

"Maa..You should see where your going sensei or else it can be really dangerous for other people" I heard someone say.

I looked up to see one single gray eye looking at me with an expression I can't really read. Maybe that's because I freaking can't see his face!

"Oh I'm so sorry Kakashi-san I was a little preoccupied with my thoughts." I said feeling guilty even though he was the one who is walking on the road while reading a book. Since he's a higher ranking jounin and I'm just a low ranking chunin, I just went with the flow and apologized anyway.

"Maa...i was just teasing you. I'm sorry I didn't see you because i was reading Icha Icha, pretty interesting book u know" He chuckled. I kept looking at him like im stupid or something.
"Umm.. Iruka-san, if you are not busy in the evening I would like to invite you for a drink after work tonight, u know as an apology?" He winked at me. My heart started to beat faster, like crazy. I thought that it's gonna jump outta my chest right then and there.

"Y-yess I'm free tonight, s-sure" I think I sounded a bit flustered, but he remained with his eye in a curved position. I think that's how he smile.
"Then see you tonight sensei, Jaa nee.." He called out and walked away.

I can't believe that he actually said that. That was quite a casual conversation and he was decent enough to apologize. Hmm.. So he wasn't that stuck up like I thought he would be. This little incident really made me see him in a new light.

~Kakashi's POV~

So I finally talked to him. I was actually waiting for that for sooo long. Maybe I need to polish my people skills a bit more. But I somehow managed to ask him out. That's a win! Now I have to figure out how to carry out a conversation without making him bored out of his skull. After all, the only things I'm interested in are Icha Icha and carrying out missions.

This is a tough one. But ill make it happen somehow.
Think of this as a mission Kakashi! It shouldn't be hard for you. You got this!