What the hell happened?

~Iruka's POV~

What the hell just happened? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED???? My heart is racing a million miles per hour. Did he just kiss me? The great copy-ninja? The sharingan no kakashi? The man who all the woman in the hidden leaf would kill to have? THE MAN JUST KISSED ME FOR GOD SAKE!!

I think I stood there shocked for about 30 minutes unable to move. Then I went home showered and went to sleep like any other day. I don't know how else to react to this.

~Kakashi's POV~

Now what was I thinking again? Am I that stupid? What the hell did I do? I should really consider burning those Icha Icha books! Ahhhhh!!!!!

Damn it I have a mission early tomorrow and my mind is messed up now. I took a shower and went to bed while thinking about Iruka. How nice would it be if I can sleep next to him and wake up next to him every morning?

--------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know when I went to sleep last night cuz I only remember thinking about Iruka. I was terribly shocked by the sound of the alarm blaring in my ear. Its mission time now. Have to get ready to hunt for Akatsuki. That damn organization of Rouge ninja! This is not worth compromising my sleep and sweet dreams of Iruka on.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Senpai! Were you laughing right now?" Tenzou asked with obvious sarcasm in his voice.

"No I was not Tenzou! You are seeing things."
I can feel heat rushing to my neck and cheeks. Im very glad to be wearing a mask. See? Advantages.

"Im soo not seeing things senpai. And im positive that someone is in love" Tenzou said eyeing me with more sarcasm.

"Well then go ask this someone. Don't bother me. Just let me read my book!" I said, again very glad for the mask.

" You haven't even turned one page of your book for the past 30 minutes and you still claim that you're reading? Well then ill do as you say. Senpai, so who is it? Who's the lucky lady?" Tenzou was obviously curious.

"I don't know about any lucky ladies you are talking about. And I AM reading! So please don't disturb me." I tried so hard to get Tenzou off my back.
If not I might end up getting my ears blushing and then im done for. I'll never live it down.

"Ohh then lucky man perhaps?" I can feel the heat rushing to my ears. I suddenly got up and said,
"I need to take a leak, now don't follow me!"
I took my book and started to walk away.

"Ok ok whatever you say senpai. But I saw your ears blush." He chuckled. Damn u Tenzou!!