broken hearts

~Kakashi's POV~

" Oh c'mon man it's just for one night! Have some fun! " Genma is shouting nonstop in my ear trying to get me go to the red light district with him and his croonies.

" I said I have a mission tomorrow!" I shouted back. I really don't have any missions tomorrow but if Iruka get to know that I went to the red light district, then he's gonna kill me for sure!

"Oh c'mon man it's not like you have a girlfriend or wife or anything! Just come with us! Its Just for one night! Be a man!" He was pestering me nonstop till I agree to go. I know he won't stop, simply because it's..... Genma, you know. That senbon sucking sex fanatic!

"Noooo! what part of No Don't you understand?!" I was shouting.
"Fine fine then have a drink!" He forcefully put the glass on my lips forcing me to drink. I think I had a little too much to drink. After a while I was feeling drunk so I stoop up to go home.

"C'mon man I'll take you home. You look a bit drunk" Genma offered. I started to refuse but he forcefully dragged me out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of chattering coming from somewhere. Did I leave the TV on last night before going to sleep? No i don't remember getting home last night. I opened my eyes and looked up. This does not look like my room at all. There's flower patterns and there's paper doors? Where the hell
am I?

" Oh you woke up Hatake-sama. Had a good sleep?" I perked up to a beautiful female voice. And nearly died when I saw a beautiful young girl besides me in bed. Wearing nothing but the bedsheets!

"W-where am I? And W-who are you?" I was panicking so much.

" You were a bit drunk last night eh Hatake-sama? But you sure remember that we made love right?" She looked at me with beautiful and hopeful eyes.

"MADE LOVE?!!!" I jumped out from bed only to realize that I was NAKED!!! Damn it! Iruka's gonna kill me for sure now!

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You should've seen your face hahahaha" Genma was laughing so hard that tears started to spill out of his eyes.
" Damn it Genma! I ought to punch you down there!" I gritted my teeth.

" Oh c'mon man it's not like it's something new. You've done this a lot before right? Why are you acting like it's your first time? Or that your cheating on someone." Genma looked at me with this wierd expression on his face.

" What?" I asked.

"You are not dating anyone right? Well are you?"
Genma was leaning more into my face.

"Get away you Bastard!" I pushed him away.

"Wait are you blushing?" Genma leaned in again.
"Oh shit you do have a lover!!" He started shouting.
" Kakashi is in looove!! So who's the lucky lady?" He's not gonna stop.

" There's no lucky lady!" I groaned.

" So you thinking about how she's gonna react when she finds out that you cheated on her and slept with another woman? Or the fact that you went to the red light district drunk last night? You feeling guilty for leaving her home alone? Ohh Kakashi! But It's not gonna change the fact that you cheated on her anyway" Genma was babbling away loudly.

"Shut the fuck up man! Are you trying to tell the whole world that I went to the red light district yesterday?!" I whisper-shouted.

"Noo.. I was trying to let everyone know that you cheated yesterday with another woman. Oh hey iruka! Wanna grab a bite?" It felt like my whole body went numb at the mention of his name. Iruka was there? How much did he hear? I lifted my head up to see an obviously shocked man glaring at me.

"I-Iruka..!! " That was all could say. He simply just turned around and started walking away from us fast.

"Iruka wait!!" I ran after him. But no Matter how much I shouted he didn't even flinch.

" 'Ruka baby just listen to me! Please let me explain!" I was running/ begging all at once.

"What's more there to explain? I heard it all loud and clear! right from Genma's mouth" Iruka is seething with rage.
I can feel the killer aura coming from his chakra. It made my blood run cold!

" Baby please let me explain! Its not what you think! I got a bit drunk last night and..."

" Explain? What? About how you got drunk and went to the red light district? And then how you ACCIDENTALLY ended up on a bed with a woman and also how you ACCIDENTALLY did it with her? Is that what you wanna explain?" This is not good! This is not good at all!! Even though what he said was what actually happened. It was purely accidental. But i was at a loss for words at that moment.

"Baby pleeeeeaaaassssss! Please listen to me!" I begged and begged.

" Get away from me you Bastard!" And with that, he ran away in tears. I fell on my knees not knowing what to do.