Handsome face and blushing cheeks

~Iruka's POV~

"Thank you for waiting! Here's your tea!" The cheerful young waitress set out cups of tea Infront of us. We both thanked her and she disappeared out of the room like a flash.

"So please have some tea Iruka-san" kakashi said and took his own cup. His other hand on his mask. He started to pull if forward. Omg! omg! am I about to see his face? One of the most brutally kept secrets in all of the hidden leaf? Will he kill me after I see his face?

He pulled his mask down and I looked down. It felt wrong seeing his face. But im so tempted to see it. I mean c'mon! who wouldn't wanna see what his face looks like? In the end the temptation got the better of me. I looked up to see a shocking image.

I saw a breathtakingly handsome man sitting in front of me and sipping tea. His headband was removed too. He had spikes of silver hair falling down on his forehead gently swaying from the breeze that's coming in from the open window next to him. I choked on my own saliva and almost fell over the table.

"Iruka-san! are you ok?!" He asked while grabbing me with both his arms. That's when i realized that he has removed his gloves too. His hands are simply too beautiful for a shinobi. Let alone a jounin. He has very long slender fingers that almost looked feminine. I wonder whether those fingers would be more amazing if they are touching me feeling me... What the hell am I thinking? I jerked back saying a quick "I-I'm ok-k ka-kashi-san th-thank you." In a little voice stuttering like a fool avoiding seeing his face and trying not to blush.

"Umm u look very red in the face, are you ok? You are not feeling sick, are you?" Seeing Kakashi's genuinely concerned face made me blush more.

"I- I'm ok ka-kashi-san. Th-thank you f-for your c-concern." I stuttered again like a fool. Why am I like this Infront if him? I hate for being like this.

~Kakashi's POV~

Iruka looks like he's gonna explode at some point. He's going redder and redder. Even though i can't resist his cuteness I can't sit like this either. If he doesn't go home or if i don't get out of here fast enough then I cannot guarantee that I won't do anything to him.

" Maa... Iruka-san you look tired maybe let's go home?" I asked quickly before my mind starts sweeping through chapters of Icha Icha.

"Y-yes I th-think that's b-better ka-kashi-san.
Ill g-go h-home" he stuttered again. It was sooo damn cute im staring to loose it.

" Ok then you go ahead. I'lll pay the check and come."
I need a bit of time to calm myself down before seeing this impossibly cute and beautiful man again.

"O-ok" He got up and left. Omg that was close. It was so hard not to kiss him then and there. My heart was pounding and I let out a huge breath that i didn't even know I was holding.

After I payed the check and came out Iruka was sitting on a stool outside looking up at the night sky.
I won't be able to resist for long .

" Umm...Iruka-san I have a mission tomorrow so then ill be going eh? I hope u enjoyed the dinner" I said while scratching the back of my head.

"Ahh y-yes yes you should g-go. Thank you f-for the dinner Kakashi-san. I r-really enjoyed it." He said while stuttering and blushing making my heart flutter. Ahh I can't take it any longer!!!

I leaned in taking my mask off at the same time. Iruka was stiff as a board and I planted a soft kiss on his lips. He had a shocked expression on his face.

"Jaa nee.. Iruka- san" And with that I quickly disappeared.