Please forgive me baby!

~Kakashi's POV~

Its been almost a week now and Iruka didn't even look at me when I went to his house to apologize. Instead he slammed the door in my face! Oh man! Now how the hell am I gonna focus on missions with him messing up my mind?! He is not giving in at all! That's one stubborn guy!

" Need help there senpai? You look like you're about to kill someone." Tenzou was standing Infront of the road i was taking.

" Well you can say that. Im definitely gonna kill that bastard Genma!" I said balling my fists. Genma hasn't been around me at all after that. Im pretty sure he's hiding for dear life. But one way or another im gonna get my hands on that bastard and maybe....strangle his pretty little neck? Sounds perfect!

~Iruka's POV~

Im not gonna give in this time. No matter how much he apologize or how much he beg! Im determined that Im gonna make that bastard pay for thinking I will let him get away with this easily. I was taking my usual route to the academy in the morning when I suddenly see Genma coming my way.

" Umm.... Hey Iruka! Umm.. well I want to tell you that...well... About Kakashi going to the red light district... Umm..." Genma was so nervous and scratching his head. That's a bit unsual for him.

" Well, what about Kakashi? I don't wanna hear anything about him! That cheating and lying bastard!"I said. Anger swelling up in my head ready to explode at whatever Genma is planning to say next.

" Well... it was not exactly his idea to go to the red light district, and... was not in his right mind at that time too. Umm... Actually I got him drunk just so I can take him there with me. I..I didn't know he was dating you. Maa... Iruka look, Im sorry! I didn't wanna start a fight between you two. He's really a good guy. I....Im sorry!" Genma said keeping his eyes lowered the whole time. He looked guilty for once.

" Ok maybe he didn't intend to go to the red light district or get drunk. But that doesn't explain him sleeping with that woman right? Cheating on me?" Im not ready to let this slide that easily.

" Well I think he thought it was you or something. Cuz he kept saying your name and I was wondering why though." Genma said giving me a sheepish smile. He obviously feel guilty for all this.

" So he didn't want to cheat on me? It was all you then eh? You got him drunk and made him do this?"
I gave Genma the scariest look I can put on. He looked a bit rattled.

"Y-yes Iruka-san. W-well im sorry. Damn you look scary man!" He looked scared all right.

" But im not gonna let him get away without a punishment. He's gonna pay!" I said thinking of awesome ways to punish him!

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Please forgive me baby!! Pleaseee?" Kakashi made the saddest puppy eyes at me.

"Making those eyes won't make me forget what you did!" I said hiding a smile. I want to forgive him. Its not like he did it because he wanted to. Its all Genma and his pervy mind.

~Kakashi's POV~

" I'll do anything you want me to do! Please forgive me babyy!!!" I made sad puppy eyes and made crying faces at Iruka.

" You'll do anything?" Iruka looked at me with mischief in his eyes. Oh no! This look. I know im gonna regret this afterwards. " Y-yes I'll do anything!" I agreed hesitantly. " What do you want me to do?" I asked.

" Ok then you are doing all the house work from today on. Cooking, cleaning, Washing everything." He looked at me with a triumph look on his face.

"What???!!! Everything?! Don't you feel sorry for me baby? We can share the work, you know. I'll do the cooking and you do the cleaning eh?! Sounds fair?" I asked hoping he would give in.

"Absolutely not! This is your punishment and you said that you will do anything! You do all the things I asked you to do or forget about me forgiving you. This is what you have to do and this conversation is over!" Iruka sat down on the couch and kept his legs on the footstool.

" Get me something to drink now!" He said with this demanding tone of voice. I sighed. Better get to work now. Even though he's not technically my wife, he sure acts like one. So....Happy wife, Happy life eh?