A date?, Not-so date

~Iruka's POV~

I was at the mission desk about to finish my shift.
Kakashi said he will meet me after my shift to go for drinks. Why am I so nervous thinking about it? Its just two friends going out for drinks right? Ok maybe not friends. Colleagues? Yes we can be called colleagues.

"Iruka! Did you hear what I just said?" I looked up and Kotetsu was looking up at me with a funny face.
"What on Earth are you thinking about so much?"
Kotetsu was laughing.
" Maybe it's not WHAT kotetsu, Maybe it's WHO on Earth are you thinking so much about!" Izumo was totally enjoying this.

"What the hell are you guys talking about? Im not thinking about anyone" I can feel my neck and cheeks burning up.

"Oh then why the hell are you blushing?" Kotetsu asked, making me go redder still burning my ears too.

"Ooo Iruka's in looove, Iruka's in loove...." Izumo starts saying in a singing way.

"Oh shut up you two it's nothing like that!" But I still couldn't stop my blushing.

"Ok guys so it's 5.00 and our shift is over, so as i was asking you earlier iruka, are you coming with us to get some drinks after work?" Kotetsu asked.

"Umm I have some things to get done to get ready for tomorrow's lessons. Umm so... I don't think I can make it tonight. I'm s-sorry guys I'll make sure to make it next time eh? Besides it would be good for you two to be alone too right?" I said trying my best to get out of the situation, but honestly I wouldn't wanna be the third wheel in their date.

"Oh ok we understand, you are a teacher at the academy anyway and you are one busy guy. Then we will be going 'Ruka!! Jaa nee..." Izumo and kotetsu stood up to leave and kotetsu intervened his fingers with Izumo.

"Are you crazy?! We are still at the mission desk idiot!" Izumo whisper- yelled. I laughed looking at the odd but cute couple.

~Kakashi's POV~

I arrived on time despite my habbit for turning up late for meetings. I actually even made it with 2 minutes to spare. 4.58! Nice!

I was waiting outside for Iruka to come out after his shift. I didn't wanna make him wait for me. I saw 2 guys walking out of the building looking very close together. My ears perked up at the mention of Iruka's name.

"So do u really think he have work tonight? I don't think so. I bet he's meeting someone after the shift"
The taller guy said.
" I thought so too 'Ko , looks like he's actually in looove" the other guy said laughing.
"Wonder who the lucky lady is, Or gentleman for that matter" the taller guy said again.

Did Iruka say something to his friends? About me?
Why do they think that he's meeting someone? And that he's in love? He's in love with me? No wait, That's impossible!

"Kakashi-san you came!" I turned around to see a blushing Iruka looking shyly at me. Ohh why does he have to look so cute? I think im falling hard!!!

"Well yes, I say i would come right? Besides I'm the one who invited you in the first place." I said giving him one of my signature curvey-eyed smiles.

" Maa... Im sorry." He actually looked guilty for saying that before.

"Hey I was just joking. Let's go then shall we?"
I started walking towards town.
" I heard there's this new tea house near ichiraku. Wanna try it? Or are you a more sake kinda guy?"
I asked smiling.

"Eh I'm actually a lightweight u know. So i think tea house is better." He said very shyly making his cheeks blush pink. I love seeing him blush.

"Ok the tea house it is!" I said walking towards the entrance.

~Iruka's POV~

The place looks beautiful from the outside and I was excited to go in. Once I go in I see the luxurious looking seating arrangements and gasped. This must be a very expressive place. I wonder if i should've said yes to go to the bar instead.

"Maa.. Kakashi-san this place looks a bit expensive. Should we go to the bar instead?" I asked shyly.

"Hey it's ok I actually wanted to try this place for some time now." He said scratching the back of his head. What can I say? I'm not exactly into blowing a whole month's paycheck in one tea house. I couldn't find the words to tell him that this is actually very expensive for my wallet.

"Maa.. sensei relax a bit will you? It's my treat so please order whatever you like" That's when i saw the huge menu placed Infront of me. He said it's his treat? Damn it so he actually can pay for two people at a place like this? Jounins must be payed well. Well of course, higher the rank- the higher your paycheck.

I unfolded the menu and looked in. I visibly gasped at the prices. I can eat at ichiraku's for a whole month with what this man is willing to pay for one single dinner.

~Kakashi's POV~

Did I overdo it? I wanted to impress him by taking him to a nice place. Well I know that this particular tea house can be a bit expensive. But C'mon I wanted this to be a day for the both of to remember. To be somehow special. But now Im starting to think that maybe it's not such a good idea after all. He might think im some show-off.

"Iruka- san what would u like to order?" I asked him after placing my order for a sushi platter and fruity tea.

" Ah umm I'll have the ramen please." He said. And i realized it was the least expensive item on the whole menu. Well i didn't wanna offend him.

" Ramen is good Iruka-san good choice. Well what do u say to sharing our plates? So i can taste the ramen and u can have my sushi?" I wanted to give him some sushi without offending him for choosing ramen.

" O-oh ok if you want to" He said shyly. I looked at his brown eyes whick reminds me of the Chocolate balls i loved to eat when i was a kid. My father always used to buy them for me when he was alive.

I kept looking and looking at his eyes for what seemed like forever and he kept blushing the whole time. He's cute. Very cute. Im Falling hard.....Very hard.