You will pay for this!

~Iruka's POV~

After I said him that I love him, he kissed me gently on the lips but passionately. I was surprised by the gentleness of the kiss. Who knew that the great sharingan no kakashi can be this gentle? He touched my face like it's made of glass. His kiss! Oh that kiss! It's the best I've ever had!

He bit my lower lip and i parted my lips slightly and he pushed his tongue in kissing me harder. I kissed back, also very passionately. Oh god I love this man!!

~Kakashi's POV~

It has been a month since me and Iruka became a couple. Since we spend a lot of time together and Iruka oftenly sleeping in my apartment, we decided to move in together. And since my house is bigger than Iruka's he decided to move in with me. The only problem is how to explain about Iruka moving in with me to other people. We will have to make up quite a story i guess.

" You said you have a mission tomorrow right? "
Iruka asked trying to get away from my hold.

" Well yes i do. Why do you ask?" I asked him without letting him go. I had him pinned down on the bed, well what can i do? The man was shirtless when I came home so how can I resist?

" Go get some sleep perv" Iruka is struggling so hard. it's cute. "Perv? How can I be a perv for desiring my boyfriend?" I asked getting closer still. " Noooo 'kashi! " He giggled. I tickled him more. "Noo stop it you perv!" He is still giggling like a child. Ohh god!I can't stand his cuteness! " Just once ok? And I swear I'll be a good boy and sleep." I asked making puppy eyes at him. " I hate you!" But he chuckled and kissed me.

~Iruka's POV~

"Iruka-san?" I was sitting alone eating at a restaurant in my lunch break and suddenly this ANBU appeared Infront of me. Nobody noticed him. As expected from an ANBU anyway. But i was surprised and a bit scared he called me, let alone know my name.

"Y-yes?" I answered.

"Kakashi senpai has returned injured from his mission. And now he's asking for you." I felt like my head is spinning. I dropped the chopsticks that was in my hands.
"Where is he now?" I asked. Panic in my voice clear as day. " In the hospital. I'll take you to him" 

--------------------------------------------------------------

" Its this room" I didn't even knock. I just threw the door open with all my strength and rushed in, tears threatening to spill out. But when I get inside Kakashi was sitting on the bed talking to a doctor while getting his arm bandaged.

" Iruka! What are you doing here?" He asked. He did not sound weak.

" Umm I was informed that you returned injured and were asking for me. I was so scared and came rushing." I was so relieved to see him all right. The tears that were threatening to spill came out like there's no tomorrow.

"Iruka! Hey im right here! Why are you crying?" Kakashi cupped my face in his hands.

" Im glad you're ok, I truly am glad." I continue to cry happy tears while rubbing my eyes.

" Well who told you that im injured? It was just a minor case of chakra depletion and a shuriken injury.Im all fine now" Kakashi continue to rub my cheek with his thumb trying to comfort me.

" Then ill be going senpai, seeing you are all right" The ANBU who escorted me bowed to Kakashi and walked towards the door.

" Did you tell him that I was injured, Tenzou?" Kakashi was giving the ANBU one scary look.
" And I called for him?" The ANBU stopped in his tracks.

"Well i heard you say Iruka...Iruka.... Maybe I misheard you" There was a slight sarcasm in his voice.

" You will pay for this Tenzou! I swear!" Kakashi gritted his teeth and sent a vase flying across the room in the direction of the poor ANBU. He managed to dodge it at the right time.
" I will get out of your hair then, senpai" Tenzou chuckled and disappeared.

" Damn that Tenzou! Always pulling his silly little pranks on me. Im gonna get him and make him pay for this big time!" Kakashi balled his fists. I laughed. Tenzou is like a brother to kakashi I guess.