No matter what...

~Iruka's POV~

I was getting out from under of a pile of rubble and dirt. The whole village was in a smoke of dust. The hospital building was crushed to the ground. Everything unrecognizable. I can see the great stone faces from here. There's nothing in between. No buildings, nothing! Akatsuki destroyed our whole village? No way! What is happening? Everyone was running around like they were in a haze. A destruction of this scale will be hard to revive from.
I was busy helping the injured. But Im getting this strange feeling. I wanna know what's happening there! What's happened to him! I wanna see him! Make sure he's fine! Tell him to come back to me....No matter what...

~Kakashi's POV~

As I opened my eyes, I saw Iruka next to me crying, while hugging my limp body.
"Baby please come back to me! Please! Please! You can't leave me alone like this! Please!.." Iruka was screaming into my chest.
"Iruka?! " I was sure that I was dead and in the afterlife. I even met my dad and talked to him. He said that he was guilty all this time for leaving me alone in the world to face all the troubles alone and that he couldn't be by my side when times got rough.
He said he's sorry for committing suicide and leaving me to bare the burden of his sins, for breaking the rules and for being a bad father.

I was never mad at him. And I truly believed Obito's words. " A shinobi who break the rules are scum, but A shinobi who abandons their comrades is worse than scum" I forgave my dad long ago, and I told him that. He was relieved. Said he can rest in peace now, and said he was proud of what I've become. Seems like its not my time to go yet. I sighed.

" Oh thank god! YOU ARE ALIVE!!!" Iruka hugged me, still crying. Happy tears I guess.
" Ouch 'Ruka it hurts!" I said wincing. The attack obviously took a toll on me physically.
" Oh im sorry!" He loosened the grip he has on my neck. " But im so...so....sooo........glad to see that you're fine! " He was laughing/ crying at the same time. I hugged him back. Remembering the warmth of his arms and legs around me.
" I wanted to tell you how much I love you the whole time I was lying there helpless. I wanted to see you again one last time.I love you baby! I love you! I will never leave you alone again!" I said smiling and hugging him back.

" You better not! " He said still hugging me.

I will forever Cherish this man! As long as I am breathing! As long as there's blood in my veins! I will cherish this man!
For once I was glad that I didn't die......