The Naive victims

[An:This chapter is going to be a bit slow ,it's mostly class B ,C ,A pov and honestly I think i wrote too much in detail]

My life until now hasn't been that great , I wasn't a good sister, I wasn't a good daughter .I was a criminal,that was something that I couldn't just let go off.
That's why I came to this school, in hopes of leaving my past behind and to become the person I once was.

But I never expected this school to be this great. Truly i felt glad to choose to come here.The people in my class were kind and friendly, we all got along very well and i managed to make a lot of freinds in the first day itself .

The school was also fairly unique
It had a no contact with the outside policy ,which Was pretty concerning and some of my friends were dissatisfied with that too, but the school tried to compensate for that in other ways.

When sensei said that we will be getting 100,000 points per month we were all suprised .The class erupted into chaos. Everyone was happy at the fact that school is going to be giving us 100,000 points in which 1 point is equal to 1yen.And also school had , all types of facilities and shops, there was plenty of stuff to spend it on the campus itself.

However it was kinda suspicious how the school is willing to give us this ridiculous amount of money and on top of that this school boasted a 100% employment and college entry rate.
All of this was too good to be true.Me and my friend Kanzaki were suspicious about this.

But instead of overthinking that ,me and my classmates decided to enjoy our time here

It was our second day at the school and we just had introductions as we were not able to get to know all of them.I even introduced myself and told them that I wanted to join the student council and everyone supported me
Then out of nowhere a guy and a girl appeared in our class, the guy was leaning on our door and wacthing us for some reason.At that time i wanted to know why he was standing there,and I decided to call him and the girl over to our class.I found out that the boys name was Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and The girl's name as Matsushita Chiaki , and they just came here to make new freinds.It seems my class was not the only freindly one , the other class students were equally freindly.Ayanokouji was a handsome boy ,all my freinds all over him, according to Mako Chan Ayanokouji is the most handsome freshman in our school ,he was confident and bright and had a mysterious kinda aura, i kinda felt my heart beat rising for a second.

Ayanokouji then proceeded to explain about why we were getting this many points and why the government is so confident in giving us these points.Apparently in this school points were mostly not used for materialistic things rather it was more used for our academic purposes.

He said in the future that we would be spending some large amount of points in the school itself in stuff other than entertainment and shopping, and he even warned us to not spend our points carelessly.He said that he got this information from a senpai he know , normally the first month was supposed to test our critical thinking and to catch upon the hints the class teacher was trying to convey about buying anything in the campus.A lot us were glad that Ayanokoji kun warned them before hand on not spending too much points as some of us were even ready to spend a large sum of money on pointless stuff, we were glad that Ayanokouji kun explained it for us.

I kinda understand by now why the school would give us this many points to us teenagers,we could buy test scores, trasfer classes or even buy our way out of a punishment with points, that was very unique , i never heard of such things in a school before.On top of that Ayanokouji kun also said that this school widely emphasizes Freedom for students and is gonna be lenient towards us as long as we get results.In this school results are everything and we can do whatever we want.As long we get the results the school want us to get.