Tyrant Kouji arrives

I stepped up to the podium and gave her my phone for the point trasfer, I think my classmates where still dumfounded that I had that much points lol
But when she saw my balance she flinched a bit and made a wide smirk

And Muttered into my ear

"I am glad to have you around Ayanokoji"
She whispered that very closely to my ear with a devilish smirk

Creepy
But hot at the same time, damn what am I thinking?.

"Ok then i will show the names of the
People who misbehaved or arrived late in class"

She pulled out her pen wrote the names of people along with what they did

Yamauchi haruki -4 times talking during class 1 late arrival

Ike kanji - 3 times talking during class
And 1 time absent

Sudo Ken- 2 late arrivals

Sakura Airi - 1 time absent

Sinohara Satsuki - 1 time Using phone in class

So it was Sinohara huh,
And sudo two times late arrivals

I looked at Sudo

" I am sorry man! I have a tendency to sleep longer, i won't repeat it again"

" Don't worry Sudo , as long you understand ,it's okay" i said

He looked glad , that i didn't beat the shit out of him for that.

" And Yamauchi and Ike , what did you say earlier?"

"Eh..it must be mistake ,it was Ike who talked to me , i didn't talk back at all, yeah -yeah it was Ike"
Fucking Yamagod what a liar , i already knew those numbers ,and i am pretty sure it was on the 3rd day. At that time i didn't tame them yet with sudos power.

"Haruki ! , Don't throw me under bus you l-"
I cut him off
" Enough ! , don't be pathetic both of you are to blame"
I said I it with a intimidating tone

"" We are sorry,we won't do it again"" both of them said that together bowing there heads, these dudes are really scared of me, I am pretty sure they will piss their pants when I shout at them further.

And I then turned to the girl who had her head down.

"And Sinohara, how are you , did you enjoy texting your non existent boy friend"
A lot of them laughed at my statement, Kuraizawa was laughing her ass out .Even kushida let out a giggle.

" I get it , i get it , i am sorry, i couldn't help it" she grumbled but i could see that she didn't like me that much .She didn't really oppose me because of my social status.

"Haha Sorry that was just a joke,Well that was only one time , no big deal , as long as you don't do it again"

As for absentees I turned to her
She was nervous on what i migth say.

"Now I don't intend to blame the absentees, because everyone deserves to get a break sometime, or something migth have happened for you take a leave, but i will ask you all to try your best to attend here everyday "

And everyone nodded, I understand in students taking leaves sometimes, especially the girls migth have to take a day off at some point.

" So don't worry Sakura San"

Sakura slightly gave a small node all embarassed of the attention she's getting
Cute

*Thud *thud
It was sensei who grabbed our attention back
" Now that's over , i will release the results of your last test"