Monday, second of September 2013

Estella was woken up, by the humming of her wand. Her god mother had shown her a spell, so she wouldn't miss breakfast. She had been unsure, if it worked, but it seemed to. She swung herself out of bed, her roommates still sleeping, and got ready. Brushing her teeth, putting on the uniform, putting her hair up, in a ponytail. Estella grabbed her wand, put it into her pocket and was about to leave the room, when her gaze fell upon her roommates, Caitlynn and Mary, who were still fast asleep. "Hey, Caitlynn, wake up!", she whispered, while softly shaking the shoulder of the red headed girl. She walked past to the next bed doing the same: "Mary, wake up, it's time for breakfast, I'll save you two some seats, hurry up!" than she left the room. Down the stairs along the outer walls of the common room, into the common room. Estella liked the common room. It was circular and there were bookcases everywhere. The whole aesthetic of the room was silver and blue, everything radiated calmness. Estella walked, as quietly as possible, though the room, not disturbing the few students, who were up for an early bit of learning. She opened the door on the other side of the room and found the prefect girl from yesterday leaning against the marvel wall. "Sorry,", Estella asked shyly, "are you alright?" The tall girl opened her eyes. She looked down on Estella and smiled again. Estella thought it was a beautiful smile. "Yeah, sorry. Just a headache." Estella chuckled slightly. "My god mother always says that there are somethings you can do about a headache in the morning, but the first one is, to go and eat.", she turned towards the spiralling staircase, "'You comin'?", she asked the prefect.

Ivy pushed herself off the wall and walked behind the small girl smiling. "I'm Estella by the way.", the small girl said, "What's your name?" "I'm Ivy." "I like that name, it sounds nice, with the 'ee' at the end.", Estella said, going down, turn by turn. "I like Estella too. It is graceful.", Ivy answered. "Nah, it's such an old name. I wish I at least had a nickname, but everyone always calls me Estella. Even my god mother." "What about 'Stella?", Ivy asked, staring to like this little girl more and more, "it sounds cheeky and independent." "Oh yeah, I like that name!", Estella, now called Stella, called out. They reached the foot of the stairs. "We have to save seats for Caitlynn and Mary."