Friday, twenty-fifth of December 2015

"Oi, Ivy! Wake up!", Stella shook her best friend's shoulder, "It's Christmas. There are presents!" Ivy slowly opened her eyes and moaned. Stella had opened the curtains. 2Urgh, sunshine. I think you took that nickname to seriously." Stella chuckled and stood up so fast, she nearly knocked over the big pile of presents lying at the foot of Ivy's bed. She then went back to the bed she had been sleeping in and looked at the pile lying there, waiting for her. "I have never ever gotten so many presents on Christmas.", she murmured, but Ivy, who was now slowly fighting herself out of her warm bed, heard her. "As I said: My parents might not know you personally, but they love you either way." Stella nodded and was now more than ever happy, that she had sent some Honey dukes chocolate to Mrs. and Mr. Stevens in London. "You wanna' unpack now or after breakfast?", Ivy asked. "Are you insane? Of course, now!", Stella seemed offended by Ivy's suggestion, "I go first." And she dropped to her knees to sit next to her pile and grabbed a random package. It was wrapped in brown package paper, neatly folded, and painted. "This is from my god Mother. Wo don't have much money, but she always want's me to be happy ever since my parents died and I moved in with her." Ivy smiled sadly. Stella hardly spoke about her parents, but that was ok. "Open it!", Ivy said excitedly. Stella laughed and carefully opened the present. Out fell a skirt. It was a jeans skirt embroidered with colourful flowers. "Aww, she made it herself.", Stella said, holding up the card, that had fallen to the floor. She took of her pyjama pants to put on her new skirt. She ignored Ivy's gaze, that laid on her legs. Ivy was a little bit angry at herself when she noticed. But the image of Stella's naked legs made her stomach jump and her throat go dry. She forced herself to look away and prayed, that Stella hadn't noticed. She had. And it didn't make Stella uncomfortable but proud. She smiled and put her skirt up extra slow. When she was ready, she looked up at Ivy expectantly.

After loads ofchocolate and scarfs and sweaters, Ivy picked her last present up from thefloor. It was wrapped in blue wrapping paper, and someone had painted silverstars upon it. "That's from me.", Stella said and smiled. Ivy smiled too andripped the wrapping paper apart, too curious to care about it. It was a book.'Famous wizards and how they did it'. Stella had got it, because Ivy alwaysasks her about all the famous wizards she read about. Of course, Stella didn'tknow about them, but it was all in the book. Ivy was shining with glee, openingthe book, and skipping though the pages. When she kame back into the present,she looked up at Stella who had been watching her. "It's your turn now, open mypresent!" Stella immediately turned around and grabbed the last packed present.It was wrapped in some plane, light blue wrapping paper with moving letters onit. When Stella watched it, it formed the words: "For my sunshine", beforedrifting off again. Stella was stunned by the spell, but Ivy just promised toshow it to her later so that Stella would finally open her present. It was abook too. It was bound in thick, black leather that gleamed green in the lightof the early morning. "Dragon leather!", Stella grinned. It was a diary! "Ithasn't got any enchantments on it jet, but I can help you to cast some.", Ivysaid but was cut of by Stella hugging her. "Thank you!", she whispered, and Ivysmiled.