Tuesday, first of September 2015

"Hey Sunshine!", Ivy walked up to Stella and hugged her. "Ivy!", squealed Stella, trapped in the bone crashing hug of her best friend. „Hey, my ribs, be careful! ", she exclaimed, breathing up, as Ivy finally let go. „Sorry Sunshine, I must have forgotten how small you are. ", Ivy laughed. „Oi! ", Stella hit her, „ I'm not small, you're just tall! "„How has your summer been? ", Ivy changed the subject. „Oh, it's been great! I've been on the isle of men with my god mother. ", Stella said excitedly and began to count down all the stuff she did while searching for a compartment in the train. When they settled down and the train began to take up speed, Ivy began to tell: „ I was in the mountains with my parents. It was great! There was a big lake and I learned how to breathe under water. "„ it's so unfair. You are allowed to do magic outside of school, but I'm not. ", Stella exclaimed. „Well sunshine, I'm 17. A lot older than you are. "„It really isn't that big of a difference; I'll be 14 in one month! "„It is a big difference. ", Ivy tried to explain, „ I'm of age and you're not"„It isn't..." the compartment door swung open. In the door stood a tall, brown haired girl wearing hotpants and a crop top. Her hair was cut short to a bob, which fit her very well. „Hey, honey. ", she said, completely ignoring Stella, going up to Ivy. "You won't believe it baby, I got head girl!" Ivy's smile got, if possible, even wider. „Ok, um, I'm just gonna' search for Mary and Caitlynn. ", excused Stella herself. Ivy wanted to answer, but she got involved into a deep snog by her girlfriend. Stella sighed and walked out of the compartment.