Wednesday, eighth of October 2014

It was a cloudy day and Estella and her classmates where sorting seeds in greenhouse two, when Professor Flitwick entered through the glass door. He went straight up to Professor Longbottom. Stella couldn't understand what he was saying, but she thought, she had heard her name. "Miss Olivander?", she heard Professor Flitwick say, "Please come with me." She looked up. "What?", she asked confused, "What happened?" "It's about Miss Stevens.", Flitwick replied, and, in an instance, Stella stood up. "What's up with Ivy?", she was alerted. "She wanted to see you, Professor McGonagall just told her, that her grandfather died this morning." Stella's eyes widened and she packed her stuff in a record time. Ivy had told her about her ill, four-hundred-year-old grandpa, and how it was awkward when some of her family members only seemed to wait for his death. She hadn't known that it was going to come so soon.

Ivy sat in the headmistresses' office. McGonagall and the Portraits had, politely, left the room and their portraits, after Ivy asked McGonagall to fetch Stella. Ivy's eyes were puffy, even though she didn't want to commit it, she was crying. We knew it, she said to herself, we all knew that he was going to die sooner or later. She heard the door opening and falling shut again. Then she felt warm arms hugging her. Just hugging her. They didn't need to speak because there was nothing to say. Just being there, just being together, helped. Ivy knew that she was never going to forget her grandfather and that Stella wouldn't either.