Sunday, twenty-seventh of September 2015

„Hey Ivy, how's your date been? ", Stella sat in the Ravenclaw common room in one of the comfy armchairs, casting the silence bubble charm over her and her best friend. It was only when she was ready, that she saw, that Ivy's face was striped with tears. „Oh no, Ivy! Come here. ", Stella said and opened her arms. Ivy let out a slight sob and buried her face on Stella's shoulder. Even though Stella was smaller than her four years older bestie, she was holding her in her arms, softly comforting her and striking her back. After ten minutes, Ivy began to speak, slowly and softly, cut off by the sobs, that would eventually shake her. „She showed up, at Madam Puddifoots. And then she said that she didn't want to go in there with me, I asked where else she wanted to go, and she said nowhere. She said, she doesn't want to go anywhere with me, and she doesn't want to be anywhere with me. She said that it just didn't work out and that she wasn't happy. She broke up Stella, after nearly two years of a happy relationship. Next month would have been our anniversary. "Stella was stunned. She would never have expected something like this. „She broke up Stella, she's not going to come back..." Stella didn't say anything. She wasn't worried to say something wrong, but she just knew, that Ivy needed some quiet comfort. Stella had never liked Alicia, Ivy's girlfriend, now ex-girlfriend, but she had to be there for her best friend.

Ivy cried. She was lost. It was as if there was nothing that could help her, everything was chaos, nothing was, as it had been. She had been with Alicia for two years, they had been so happy, she couldn't understand. She was lonely and lost. So lost...

It was only after one month of crying and fighting herself though classes, that she realised, that she wasn't alone. She got better. No more crying, only if she was in her bed, at night. When Stella realised, she began to sneak into her best friend's bed to help her trough the night. No more refusing to eat, Stella demanded her to. No more missing. Yes, there was this empty spot in her heart, but it didn't belong to Alicia anymore, she got better. In December she started looking forward to Christmas and decided to stay at Hogwarts, together with Stelle, because it would her last Christmas in school. She got better. She wasn't good yet, but it wasn't because Alicia was gone, it was because of her betrayal.