Friday, twenty-fifth of December 2015

Stella and Ivy were heading down the corridorto the great hall. They had finished the Christmas-Gift-unpacking and were nowdown for some breakfast, when suddenly, Peeves burst out of the wall to theirright. He saw the two girls, cackled, and then, out of nowhere, threw a pieceof chalk at them. Stella had never had much trouble with Peeves, but she didn'twant to get some bruises, because Peeves had unbelievable sharp way ofthrowing. Ivy held up her wand and some kind of black mist erupted from it.„Come here! ", Ivy whispered and dragged Stella in a hidden broom cupboard.„What kind of spell was that? ", Stella was irritated. „I don't know what it'scalled but I learned it at weasly's wizzing weasys. ". It was only now, thatIvy realized the total darkness that embraced them both. She could feel Stella'sbreath in her face. The cupboard was so flat, she had to bend down her head.And suddenly she could feel Stella's body, pressed against hers. She was warmand breathing heavily. „Are you alright? ", Ivy asked her. Stella nodded, thenremembered, that Ivy couldn't see her and said: „Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just... ".She forgot what she wanted to say, when she felt Ivy's hand at her hip. „Sorry.", Ivy whispered. „No, don't be. ", and with this, Stella tilted her headupwards, softly touching Ivy's lips with her own. Ivy was startled but when sherealized what was going on, she leaned in. She felt Stella's hands at hershoulders, searching for something to hold on to. She felt the butterflies inher stomach and her breast nearly exploded. When they were out of breath, theyparted and leaned their foreheads against each other. „What was that? ", Ivy whispered. „I don't know."„You kissed me." Stella softly exhaled. „I... ", she was so confused. Butthen, Ivy kissed her. It was an electrifying feeling. Warmth spread all overher body. She closed her eyes, even though it made no difference to her sight.„You know it now? ", Ivy asked her, but Stella just shook her head: "No...". Ivy kissedher again. She could never get enough. When Stella opened her eyes again, afterIvy had pulled away, she could vaguely see her face. Ivy twisted her lips intoa smile and Stella couldn't resist and kissed them. At this moment, while theywere kissing in the broom cupboard on Christmas morning, all the problems andtroubles were gone.