Chapter thirteen: Haha! Look what Eye have!

The door clanged loudly; but slowly behind them (thanks to Susie's damage).
Dylan stared, watching it lower, trapping them from going back, saving their progress; like a checkpoint, as technically this was still a video game.
And with a video game, come more battles...

"Crunching"
"Stomping"
"And"
"And danger lay ahead for the three" Chy narrated as a red figure, no; a red thing approached the heroes. It's white muscular legs towering over the trio, Susie almost feeling threatened by its manliness as it took another fabulous step towards them.

"What is that?!" Dylan asked the Narrator, but also Ralsei as he knew the land and all of its monsters. It approached closer, revealing its imitating and fabulous self. A round and large surface area made up the monsters body, it's legs powerful enough to kick you probably out of this dimension and on its head, rested a tiny golden crown, hinting at the objective, and it's social status.

"Oh my!" Ralsei gasped, "What terrifying beauty! I can't believe the myth of the round king is true!"

"The fuck?!" Susie said in confusion but also annoyance, "So you think you're scarier and prettier than me?!" She questioned angrily, pulling out her axe in a rage of inescapable fury. It looked like a cutscene before a boss battle, however, the monster didn't get to show off its moves as the weapon dug into the flesh of the poker causing its smile, and face, to tear in half, it's muscular legs collapsing to the floor with a large 'thump' before fading away, the only objects remaining was the axe that lay stainless, its edge dug into the ground and the crown that had fallen off the round kings head.
She picked up the objects and chuckled:

"I'm the queen now bitch!" She yelled, putting both of the items in her overly large pockets. She turned back to the other two, Dylan staring in amazement and Ralsei staring in horror.

"S-Susie!" Ralsei shouted. "Y-You cannot j-just d-do that!" He explained, fear coursing through his fluffy body making him tremble in fear, his words shaking as he tried to choose them carefully so he wouldn't become the Tsundere's next victim.

"Dylan!" The Narrator said through gritted teeth, like everyone could hear them. "Do something!" They asked.

"I thought you were in charge of what happens!" The boy whispered back.

"Haven't you been listening to me?!" Chy questioned, "Does it look like I have control over everything! I'm only here to make things interesting!"

"Well do something interesting then!" The boy demanded back.

"You asked for it" Chy said as their voice faded into the background as faint lights could be seen up ahead.

"Hey! That wasn't there before!" Susie pointed out, directing their attention to a small town along the path. The wooden roofs showing beyond the various shades of red leaves that guided them to the village.

"Maybe it was the fountain?" Ralsei speculated, Dylan nodded, knowing that he wasn't correct but admired his quick thinking.

"Orrrr...maybe it was me..." Chy corrected, giggling in a mysterious way. Dylan hastily smiled and turned his attention back to the houses up ahead.

"Well whatever it was, the village is here now so why don't we check it out?" Dylan asked the group.

"Oh yes! I would like to ask a few questions about the fountain and it's strange appearance" Ralsei said with excited curiosity, merrily approaching the town, Dylan following, a little less quickly as the wizard and Susie dragging herself slowly behind.

"Uggh!" The Bully complained, "more walking and people!" She said grumpily.

"People with answers" Dylan pointed out; "And progress" he added for himself.