Chapter eighteen: The power of hurting

The Duke screamed in horror, as he was met with the Tsundere's fist, however, the heroes seemed to once again underestimate the true power of the Duke as he summoned their next task, just as easy as the last.
Dylan sighed in disappointment, hoping that the Duke would've at least learnt some lessons:
Not to piss off a Tsundere,
And to make harder puzzles.

Dylan stepped on the pressure plate, opening the next entrance, as Susie's punch rode the air and thought the door, the Duke disappearing so quickly, the bully had no time to take back the throw.

"WOAH!" She yelled as she caught herself before she could meet the floor, Ralsei reaching out to try and catch her, however, only grabbing the air.

"Susie!" The wizard yelled, the Tsundere gaining her composure, "Are you alright?" The prince questioned, genuinely concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine Fluffball; now lets go" Susie replied quickly, not wanting the embarrassment to set in as she marched on ahead.
The wizard turned to then boy:

"Thanks Dylan" He said with a smile, "Once again you have proven yourself to be very intelligent" Ralsei said, almost sarcastically, like he was offended about the fact that he wasn't getting enough attention; or praise.

"Come on you idiots!" Susie yelled from up ahead, "We don't have all day!" She finished, getting impatient with the pair. They looked at each other, one looking fed up of getting bossed around, and the other, visibly worried.

"We should go" Dylan said nervously, trying to cover his fear with his words.

"Yes, I think we should before someone gets mouthy again" The wizard replied, turning away from the boy and leaving him to walk down the rest of the corridor; alone.

"I promise it gets better from here" Chy said suddenly within the cold and almost lifeless corridor, if it wasn't for the heroes' presence.

"Yeah, I bet it does" Dylan repeated, not really believing the promise.

"Suit it yourself" The Narrator stated, their voice almost sounded like a shrug as the boy caught up with the wizard and the Tsundere.

"There you are, you stupid Human" Susie noticed, the wizard remaining focused on something in front of them, however, failing to notify the others. Dylan followed the princes gaze, glancing over the smooth stone of the castle floors and the dull walls to spot a little shop, the doors sparkling with radiant glamour that invited the heroes to step inside.

"What is that?!" Susie asked, also noticing the entrance, her words filled with disgust as she stared upon the bright and welcoming building.

"Well, I think its a shop Susie" Ralsei pointed out, dropping the sarcasm he had for the boy moments before, Dylan tried not to give him a glare of anger, he still didn't know what was going on with the prince so instead, gave him what he wanted; sympathy.

"I know that dumbass! I meant the ugly decor outside!" Susie said specifically, making her question more clear; she rolled her eyes, wondering how the wizard could be so ignorant.

"Oh!" Ralsei replied, "I do not think it is ugly in the slightest! I think it is fabulous!" He said, actual honesty behind his comment.

"Why don't we stop arguing about taste and actually go inside; maybe both of you will like it more?" Dylan stated, trying to convince the pair to stop their endless bickering, they seemed to be almost like siblings at time; very annoying siblings.

"That sounds wonderful Dylan! What a great idea!" The wizard replied, no sarcasm to be heard within the complement, and with his cheeky smile, he strolled towards the entrance, holding the door for the other two.