HIGH

Y/N POV:

Me and rue were riding our bikes to Fezco and ashtrays house. Once we got there rue knocked on the door and fez opened it. "Hey fez"  Rue waved as we walked in. "hey rue, hey y/n. haven't seen you in ages" fez replied "yeah i've just been really busy".

He let us in and I sat down on the couch and started watching TV, after a while Ash came down I could feel butterflies in my stomach because I had a crush on ashtray for a couple months.
"yo" was all he said as he sat down on the couch
"uh hey" I replied. We started watching the TV together. After some time I got a text message from Maddy.

Maddy <3

Hey y/n do you wanna
Go with me and the
Girls to a party later?. Xx
Sure I'll be there
Should I ask rue
If she wants to
Come aswell? x
Yea for sure I'll text
Ya later cuz I got to
Go get ready. Xx
alr byee x

After that I got up off the sofa, and went over to rue who was talking to fez about something. "Hey rue do you wanna go to a party with me?" "Uhh sure, but how will we get there?" Just then fez said "me and ash can drop you guys off, we're going anyways" "thanks fez your the best!" I said while hugging him.

——————

After I got ready for the party I decided to go on my phone while I was waiting for fez,rue and ash. A couple of minutes later I heard a beep coming from outside, I walked out of my house and walked into the car. Rue was sitting in the back with fez and ash in the front, fez was driving of course.

When we got to the party I walked inside with fez,ash and rue and I immediately got hugged by Maddy "hey girl" "hey maddy!" I said. after a few minutes of catching up, she then went off with kat somewhere and I went to a couch and sat down and ashtray sat beside me. He started selling stuff to drunk people. After a few minutes I got up "I'm going to get a few drinks" I said, just as I started walking away I felt someone grab my arm I turned around and saw ash "okay but dont get drunk and be careful" he said "okay" I said while walking away.

———————————————————————————

I was completely wasted, I was walking around and dancing none stop then I went back to the drink bar and took more and more shots. I couldn't control my laughter I knew that ash would be mad at me but I didn't care about that right now the only thing I could think about was getting more drinks I was on my way back to the drink bar and just before I was about to chug a whole drink which was filled with alcohol someone stopped me I looked to see who it was and I saw ashtray my mood completely changed when I saw that it was him. "Heyyyy" I said while laughing "y/n how many drinks have you had?"he asked I could hear the anger and worry in his voice, "Oh you know like one...two...fifteen." "FIFTEEN?!" I jumped a little bit because He's never shouted at me before " I told you not to get drunk!" He spoke "You also told me to be careful and well I'm still in one piece so..." I said trying to light up the mood because I didn't want Ash being angry at me.

He looked unimpressed with me and then he grabbed my wrist tightly and started walking over to fez who was sitting on a couch"Hey fez I think we should go home now" "okay let's ask rue if she needs a ride home" he said back "Okay but how are we supposed to find her there's too much people here and she could be anywhere" Ashtray said he looked so cute when he was angry and confused at the same time "I guess we will have to call her" fez said. He pulled about his phone and dialled Rues number.