CHEATER

Y/N's POV:

I walked into ashes house and heard a voice. It was a female voice but I know it wasn't Faye, not trying to be rude but Faye's voices was much deeper than this girls.

My heart beat went faster with each step I took that was closer to Ashtrays room. "Your so hot" I heard ashtray. I frowned, and slowly opened his door.

I walked into the room and saw Ashtray on his bed with Rue's little sister Gia on his lap, They were kissing and hadn't noticed me yet. "What the hell is going on here?!" I yelled catching both their attention.

Ash pushed gia off him and quickly got up "y/n its-" he started "not what it looks like?" I scoffed "yeah I've already heard it thanks" I said and walked out of the room with tears streaming down my face.

I left his house and rode my back to Maddy's. Once I got their, I climbed through her window because I knew for a fact that her parents didn't really like me.

Once I got up there, I saw Maddy combing her hair. I knocked on the window catching her attention, I'm surprised she wasn't scared because it was the middle of the night.

She walked up to the window and opened it. I went in with tears still going at it. "Y/n? What are you doing here so late? And what's wrong?". "He c-cheated on me" I stuttered out.

She pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry" she whispered. We both sat in her bed and talked about it.

A few minutes later, I was crying in Maddy's arms. "Why was he kissing another girl and why did it have to be Gia?" I cried while she played with my hair. "He told me he was in love with me...why would he say that and then cheat on me?" I continued to cry.

"I don't know y/n, but I will kill him for you" she said. "Let's both fucking kill him" she laughed. "What do you think?" She nudged me a little causing me to let out a little chuckle.

"There it is" Maddy smiled. "Thank you for comforting me" I said. "Your one of my best friends. I will always be here for you" She replied and I hugged her again.