Changed part 7 (final)

No ones POV:

Penny had gotten off the bed and bent down next to Y/N's unconscious body, "y/n?" She asked again. "Yo foods ready!" Fez shouted from the living room. "Just a Minute" Penny panics.

She gently tapped on y/ns cheek, after repeating the process for 20 or more seconds, y/n had finally woken up.

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to Penny calling out my name and Penny lightly tapping on my cheek. Once my eyes were opened I was pulled up and onto a chair, Penny had put red lipstick on me to cover up my bloody lip and she had out on a hair clip so cover up the dried blood on her forehead.

We walked out of my room but before we could enter the living room Penny put her hand on my shoulder "hey I'm gonna go to the bathroom okay...don't go in there without me". I nodded at her and waited.

"Her uncle got Seven years" Fez sighed Ashtray looked at him confused "That poor girl has been m*lested and abused by the people who are suppose to be taking care of her...I have to help" Fez spoke "wait fez you don't actually know if it's true-" Ashtray said.

"Hey im ready let's go" Penny smiled and we both walked out into the living room. "Hey guys" I said and Penny tried to sit on Ashtrays lap but he gave her a cold glare and pushed her off. Oh that's weird I thought he liked Penny? Well I'm not complaining I wouldn't want my best friend and my brother to date anyways.

"What's that on your lip y/n" Fez looked concerned "nothing Fez don't worry about it" I responded quickly.

The next day

I walked into class late and my teacher stopped talking and looked at me "what?" I laughed. I walked over to my table and saw my old friend group holding a project on the table, "todays the sue date" I asked in shock, I went closer to them "why didn't you tell me?" I threw my arms up in frustration. "We left you a bunch of messages" Sophie looked away from me.

My teacher walked up to me "My phone has been disconnected because of family problems..my grandma died" I sighed knowing that he probably would believe my excuse. "Go to the counsellor y/n" he pointed to the door, I huffed and walked out.

Instead of going to the counsellor I went into then bathroom, walked up to the mirror and kicked the bin next to me, I noticed may beside me doing her makeup, I turned to look at myself and rubbed my eyes, May had gave me a sympathetic smile and walked out, but I didn't move..I continued to stare at myself with wide eyes as if I had just realised something.

Later on I was in the back of the car with Penny by my side and Fez in the front. "I can't even remember how to spell photographer" I said and looked out of the window, fez looked in the mirror at me and sighed before driving off.

"Where are we going Fez?" Penny asked but she didn't get an answer, she looked at me with a questioning face but I shrugged my shoulders because I didn't know where we were going either.

Fezco had pulled up at Penny and Brooke's place and once Penny had seen it she had a look of worry, I noticed this "hey are you okay?" I took her hand and gave her a concerned look, She looked at me "Yeah im fine".

We all got out of the car and walked into the house, "hey Brooke" Fez greeted with me and Penny behind him, Brooke doesn't answer..instead she looks up at us and she had red eyes which had meant she had been crying. "Hey what's wrong" Fez asked "They cut off my ears" Brooke took her hat off and threw it on the floor aggressively. "Girls go out to the car please" Fez shooed us out.

Me and Penny looked at each other and walked out of the house but we peaked in through the open window. "So what happened" Fez said beside her on the couch. "We'll I got plastic surgery" Brooke cried.
"Oh why Brooke you were so pretty" I had a sad look on my face.