Changed part 5

A/n: I think I might discontinue this imagine but I don't know 🤷‍♀️

Y/N's pov:

"So do you wanna maybe go out some time?" Javi asked me, butterflies erupted in my stomach, "uh yeah" I was just about to get my notebook out to put his number in it but Penny rushed over and write her phone number on Javi's arm instead.We all said bye, me and Penny ran over to the girls excitedly and we all hugged each other.

"I don't want Javi over at my house because Ashtray might seen him and that would not end well" I said to Penny and may, "we can all go to my place" Penny suggests. After a few seconds of silence Penny speaks up "but my aunt says only one friend at a time" I felt a little bit embarrassed and muttered an "okay".

Come on babe" May smirks to herself "I'm sorry may" Penny apologises and grabs my arm, I am honestly surprised that she chose me over may. She gives us a dirty look and muttered "whatever" while walking away.

Me and Penny are in her front garden and we see 3 boys walk past us "do they live here" I joked "no" Penny suddenly turns serious and puts her hands on my shoulders "remember Brooke's my cousin..not my mom". She smiled again and said to the boys behind us "hey boys my friend wants to suck ur d*ck!" I laughed in embarrassment and we walked inside.

"Y/n this is the lovely Brooke" Penny introduced "Brooke this is y/n" "Well aren't you cute" Brooke looked up at me and handed me the phone, "Your dads been calling". "Oh fez is not my dad he's my brother" I took the phone.

"Penny could you get my another beer" Brooke asked and she walked into the kitchen and I followed her, when I made sure that Brooke wasn't looking I out the phone on a cushion on the floor and went into the kitchen with Penny. I was admiring all the photos on the wall but suddenly there was a beer infront of me "umm Penny" I smiled "I'm it's fine" She mocked.

We walked back to Brooke and Penny placed the bottle of beers on the table infront of her. "So your an actress?" I asked curiously. "She's an actress/ model" Penny corrected. "Slash bartender who's about to be late..what time is it honey?" Brooke asked us.

"Like Four thirty or five" Penny answers. "Ah shit.. also don't be up too late tonight you have homework to do" She says getting up "They we're fixing the locker rooms so we had a whole free period to do it".

I ran into Penny's room with her behind me and I looked at a celebrity on the wall and kissed them. "
"N/n" Penny said "what-y" I relied with a smile on my face". "You get to go out with Javi" Penny screamed and I joined in. Brooke walked in "Penny where is my cutlet" We stopped screaming and Penny got off the bed and grabbed a cutlet "Incoming cutlet" she threw it at Brooke's ass and she turned around and picked it up and walked away.

Penny's phone started ringing and she answered it "hello..it's Javi" she looked at me, I gasped while Penny shushed me "Wanna speak to her?" She asked and after a second she handed me the phone. I took a few deep breaths to relax and finally spoke "hey" I looked at Penny "no I'm not busy" I smiled and covered the speaker thing, "can we do something tonight" "yes!" Penny says loudly and takes the phone of me "hey come over right now..okay bye" she hung up.

She looked at me "you get to make out with Javi" I screamed. We both laughed "you don't know how to kiss do you?" Penny asked half serious "yeah I do me and Sophie practised a bunch of times." I said "Right" I gave her a look "soo you want me to prove it l*sbo" ( i put an '*' because I don't know if that word is a slur or not).

"Hell no" Penny said in a weird way, I took one more sip and bent down and kissed her, after a second I pulled away. "I barely even felt that" Penny laughed "Well fucking feel this one then" I smile and get off the bed and straddle Penny on the floor and kissed her.