ALIEN BLUES

Before I start this imagine, please make sure to check out my new book!!
It's called "Diego Hargreeves daughter"

Now back to the imagine

Y/N's POV:

I sat on my bed and stared at the wall in front of me. "Hey" I heard someone say. I looked to the doorway and saw my boyfriend Ashtray. "How you feeling?" He asked and sat down next to me.

"Y/n...please tell me what's wrong" I didn't look at him. I just stared at whatever was in front of me and sighed. "Was it the best you ever had? Was it the worst? You'd never know" "what?" Ash asked in confusion.

"I try to tell you what I think and play it off like it's a joke" I whispered "y/n I'm listening..you can tell me anything". "Oh no, more surprises, guess it's like this". I held Ashtrays hand.

I looked at ash and we made eye contact "I'd do anything for you, Mr. Highness" "y/n what are you talking about?" Ashtray questioned.

I looked out of my window "the sun is fun, the land is dandy...I only talk to dogs because they don't understand me, my teeth are yellow..hello world. Would you like me a little better if they were white like yours?"

"Y/n I love you for who you are...no matter what" Ashtray pulled me into a hug. I cried into his shoulder "I need to purge my urges, shame, shame, shame". He held me tighter.

"I need an alibi to justify, somebody to blame" I continued "It's a halibut, party bitch, give it a name and say, "Hey, hey"".

"Oh y/n...I will always love you for who you are" I rested my chin on her head. "I-I love you too Ash" she stuttered.