BAD DAY

Y/N POV:

I stormed into the store and before ash or fez could say anything I walked into the fridge and slammed the door. I went over to the couch and threw myself on it before bursting into tears.

ASHTRAYS POV:

Me and fez were at the store counting money when Y/n stormed on and slammed the door behind her, I was just about to ask her if she was okay but she walked right past me and went into the fridge and slammed that door aswell. "What's going on with her?" I heard fez ask me "I don't know should go and talk to her?" "Let's just give her some time first." I replied with a simple 'okay' before we started counted our money again for about ten minutes.

Y/N POV:

I was sat in the room for about 10 minutes and I still hadn't stopped crying. I had buried my face into the pillow and then I heard the door open,I looked over and saw Ash and he was slowly walking towards me.
"Ma are you okay what happened?" He asked me "nothing I've just had a bad day" I replied

"I'm sorry for slamming your doors and storming in with a bad mood" I said with tears still streaming down my face "Oh that's okay I would do the same" I let out a little chuckle "do you wanna tell me what happened" he said "okay" I replied.

After a few minutes of explaining what happened (you can make up your own scenario, SORRY IM LAZY) he hugged me and told me that everyone has bad days, I'm glad that I have an Ashtray in my life. I can always count on him to make me feel better.

Authors question:
How was your day today?