IVE MOVED ON..HAVE YOU?

NO ONES POV:

Ever since Ash broke up with Y/n she hasn't been the same, She's been locked up in her room all day and only came out to get water.

Ash never really spoke to Y/n that much after the break up,But he definitely knew that something was wrong because y/n never went to his house anymore.
He wanted to go over to see her, give her a big hug and tell her that everything would be okay but every time he was in your drive way,he would stare up at your window only to see the blinds closed.and with that he went home every time.

But for y/n she wanted to go see Ash but she thought since he was the one who broke up with her he should have been the one running back to her. But one day something completely different happened.

Y/N's POV:

I got a message in my phone and I was utterly shocked. I couldn't move,because every time I was about to I could feel myself have an outburst of joy.

I had gotten a text message that told me that I got the role of a character that I had auditioned for ages ago. It took them so long to respond to it I thought I was rejected.

*A month later*

Me and my cast mates had just finished shooting one of the scenes for our upcoming series I played a girl named raven and I had to dye the ends of my hair blue for the role.But to be honest I was really happy and this was the most time I had been outside of my house in weeks.

*6 months later*

ASHTRAYS POV:

I was sitting on my couch with fez and Faye looking for something to watch and then Faye snatched the remote off me and started looking for movies. After a couple of seconds she scrolled past something that looked like a comedy series.I told her to stop and go back to it,which she did and then I saw her.Y/n

I just saw my ex-girlfriend on my Television. I thought I was hallucinating for a second until fez pointed it out also. I could not believe it she looked so...grown up, the ends of her hair were blue and she had some make up on and she looked absolutely beautiful.

I needed to go and talk to her o had always felt terrible about breaking up with her and now I've just seen her on a TV program called (Make something up) and then I felt extra bad I had to go and talk it out with her.Luckily I still knew where she lived. I pulled up beside her house so no one could see me. And when I walked up to her driveway her curtains were wide open.

I slowly knocked on her door and her mom answered "oh hey sweetie, long time no see" "hey Mrs Y/L/N is Y/n in by any chance?" I asked with hope "uhh yea she's just upstairs" she said letting me in and I muttered a little thanks before walking up the stairs to her room.

Y/N's POV:

I was sitting in my room, on my bed while looking at my phone and then I heard the door slowly open, I looked up and saw that it was.......Ash?

"Why are you doing here?" I asked confused as to why he was here "oh I wanted to see you and check how your doing" he said quietly "you can sit down if you want" I said to him and he slowly walked in and sat down on my bed "so how are you?" I heard him say "oh I'm good,you?" "I'm alright".

We sat In silence for a moment before Ash decided to speak again.

ASHTRAYS POV:

"Okay I can't do this" I said after the ashamed silence between us. "Do what?" Y/n asked. "I can't keep on pretending that everything okay between us and that I...I" "come on spit it out" she said letting out a little chuckle " I can't keep in pretending that I'm not inlove with you" I said quietly "B-but if you still love me then why did you break up with me?" She said "I don't know, I mean like I do know it it's a stupid reason." "Please tell me, I would totally understand" "Okay,I broke up with you because I didn't want to put you in danger and I felt like i was."

"Oh Ash,you could never put me in danger, even if you tried. I will always feel safe with you,your the only reason I'm confident with my acting now." I hugged her. "Y/n?" "Yea.." she said into my shoulder "would you maybe wanna be my girlfriend again...?" "Of course I would Ash" She spoke while hugging me tighter "Oh, also when I saying 'what are you doing here' earlier I didn't mean it in like a 'what are YOU Doing here' I just meant like 'oh what are you doing here it's Great to see you and all'" She said very quickly. "I didn't take it as anything negative" "okay good" she said smiling. I'm just glad I got y/n back..My y/n.

A/N:

DID ANYONE NOTICE WHEN I PUT A STRANGER THINGS LINE IN THERE.

ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT!!!

ANSWER DOWN HERE:

VICKIE AND ROBIN!!!

Just so you know guys I can't comment because of my email isn't working for some reason.