WHY'D YOU ONLY CALL ME WHEN YOUR HIGH?

Ashtray's POV:

I was at a party with my close friend Y/N, but we haven't really spoken for a few weeks. It was obvious that I liked her and Rue told me that she likes me too, but I was too nervous to say anything.

I had taken some weed and was currently high, I was also a bit drunk. I saw Y/N sitting on the couch with a drink in her hand. I walked up to her "hey Y/N" I dragged on her name and I helped her up off the couch.

We went to the middle with the crowd, "who wants to see me and Y/N..make out!" I laughed, "Uhm..Ash are you drunk?. "Whaaat..no!" I said.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, I went to kiss her but she quickly moved away. "What are you doing?" Y/N sounded kinda angry.

"I'm not gonna kiss you...your drunk!" She got out of my grip and walked away, I followed after her. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Away from you!" Y/N snapped back, "Y/N wait-" she cut me off "I thought you were different!" She yelled and walked away.

I sighed and went back to fez.

Later that night:

Now it's three in the morning and I'm texting Y/N, trying to change her mind, I've left her multiple Missed calls and to my message she replied.

Y/N- Why'd you only Call me when your high?

                                                             Ashtray-high?

Y/N-  Why'd you only call me when your high?

I put my phone down and went to sleep

A few days later:

It's night yet again and I'm texting Y/N and we're talking about the same shit. "Are you out tonight?" I texted. It's honestly harder and harder to get her to listen.

It was honestly a bad idea to get high at a party full of stupid teenager who are drunk.

I decided to call Y/N and she actually answered.

Over the phone:

Ash-: Y/n-

Y/N-why do you only ever phone me when your high?

Ash: ...

Y/N- why do you only ever phone me when your high?

I didn't answer for a few minutes because I honestly didn't know what to say, she ended hanging up on me and I don't blame her.