Fight or flight

Marinette hadn't left her room in days except for team meetings. Luckily they had the week off so she didn't have to worry about school.

Every method she could think of had flaws that she didn't know how to fix. She still hadn't told Adrien or any members of the team who he was. Which in theory was probably best.

Once she had a concrete plan, she would explain everything.

One of the things that Marinette found particularly irritating was that her team members had been revealed to each other. Ladybug's identity was the only identity to remain secret within the group.

However, she did get incredibly lucky in one way.

Adrien had invited the class to his  house while his father wasn't pleased, he surprisingly allowed it. It was the perfect opportunity to get hang of the layout and analyse her enemy further.

What she didn't expect, was to find out the Wayne's were in town.

"Oh my gosh..." She gasped, alerting the kwamis. "No no no no! They can't be in town! Not when I'm so close!"

"What's wrong master?" Daizzi asked.

"It seems we have other heroes in town... Come on Tikki, it's time for a run." Marinette said before swiftly transforming and leaping out of her room.

..~~..

Cass, Bruce, Dick and Jason. Those were the names selected.

"Are you sure it was a good idea to keep this from Demon spawn Bruce?" Jason asked, they were in a limo on their way to greet Gabriel, he was their main connection to Paris although none of the Waynes wanted anything to do with him. However due to a contract signed when Emilie was still alive, they were obligated to stop by when in Paris.

"Yes. If we had told him, we couldn't know to what legnths he would go to join us and what he would do when here. He would be too reckless and we can not have that." Bruce explained sternly.

Marinette was tailing the car, she knew where they were headed.

"But if he finds out that we came without telling him, wouldn't it make things worse?" Dick said.

"Which is why as far as he is concerned, we are in London." Bruce said.

It was then that Ladybug saw Stormy weather again. "Really Hawkmoth!? An akuma while bats are here!?" She groaned.

She quickly attempted to move her away from the Wayne car, but with her luck more akin to that of a black cat, she was blown away and landed directly in front of said car she was trying to stay away from.

"Perfect. Great job stormy weather." She mumbled under her breath, quickly getting back up and using her yo-yo to get closer.

"Stop the car." Bruce said. "This city must have villains." He opened the door and got out. "suit up and we'll dispell this."

Ladybug was left for almost ten minutes before her partner's showed up. She knew that she was better at close combat and as she kept getting blown back, she had no chance on her own.

The bats and birds arrived not long after Chat Noir.

"Oh my god its Batman!" Rena Rouge squealed.

"Rena, head in the game or it'll soon be fryed!" Ladybug yelled, pulling the fox out the way of a bolt of lightning.

"Right! Sorry!"