bats, cats, birds and assassins.

What could go wrong?

Thalia and Martha rushed to compose  themselves

Martha wanted to dissapear like she normally did but she felt as if she were rooted to the spot.

She brushed herself off and spoke quickly, "Well, um I'll be going now." As Martha made a move for the window but she was stopped by a knife grazing her calf. Thalia then leapt at her.

Dick was about to intervene when Cass tackled Thalia out the way and restrained her.

Dick rushed and tightly hugged Martha.

"Dicky-bird..." She hugged back.

Thalia pushed Cass off and made a run for it.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Martha opened her mouth to reply.

"She's fine. Much stronger than you think Wing." Cass said.

"How would you know?" Dick asked. "Oh... The dinner yesterday... You found her then!?"

Cass nodded, "I'll um... I'll leave you be" she said, making her exit.

Martha hugged him close. "I've missed you big bird..."

"I've missed you too... So... I'd it safe to assume that it was you who we met yesterday?" He smiled.

"Yes... I'm Ladybug. I'm sorry I didn't tell you then. I just couldn't risk-"

"It's okay Blue. You're okay." Dick uttered.

At those words, her dam broke and she fell into tears. "I miss Gotham. I want to go home!"

Dick held her tight.

Jason burst in and leapt into their hug. "pixie!"

Martha laughed, "hey Jay."

"Okay missy you have some explaining to do!" Dick said. "First you crash though our ceiling and then Thalia throws a knife at you?"

"You're going to need to sit down... And um... Get Bruce..."

Once they had sat down, surrounding a table as if they were in a formal business meeting.

From there, Martha explained her entire story. There were a few tears, bursts of anger and pride.

Bruce leveled himself and looked to Martha. Or as they agreed, Marinette, as she was used to being called it and it was her legal name. "Marinette... We're going to go back to Gotham and organise a trip with your class on behalf of the Wayne foundation. You deserve a break."

Marinette smiled. "Thank you B. But before you go, could you take a look at the knife wound in my leg?" She said, trying to stand up but winced at the weight but on her leg.

"Of course! Pixie, you've fought Thalia! And tied! You're so cool!" Jason gushed.

A wave of panic rushed over her. "I left the others. They were subdued by her assassin'... They're still there!"

"You aren't going anywhere still injured like that!" Dick yelled.

Cass got up and nodded. "We're coming right back understood?" She said to Marinette.

She nodded and plucked the earrings from her ears and clipped them into a locket around her neck, removing the black cat ring and putting it on her finger.

"Plagg... Claws out." Once transformed, she pulled some goggles from her belt, which seemed to have an endless supply of gadgets. She put them on. "Need eye protection. Your coms should be able to link to them too." Her transformation was a bit different from the one earlier that day.