hurt mask :(

Bodies where on the floor, scattered around like leaves that had just dropped from the branches of a wilting tree and had crumbled to the ground. Items laid near bodies or in random items such as guns, cards,ammo, lights,and other various non important things. there were sounds of distant screams but the main sound was the sound of heels hitting the tile and the steady breathing of a male, the footsteps stopped and the sound of water dripping came into earshot,the male continued to walk in the discretion of the sound then stopped, there was this black liquid dripping from the ceiling before the male looked up a body dropped down from the ceiling.

the male jumped back as the person hit the ground with a sticking wet thud, the figure got up as sounds of bone cracking we're audible,
it looked at the male " hello doc" it said the doctor crossed his arms "hello 035, what where you doing up there?" the doctor asked "oh-" 035 said and quickly covered the side of its face with its boney fingers " i was waiting for a d-class" it said " but then i found you~" it cooed.

"and why are you covering your face?" the doctor asked " oh, uhm... its nothing" it said and turned around " where are you heading?" it added as its glowing magenta pupil looked at the male behind it, the doctor didn't answer and walked past 035 " fine ill just come with you" 035 said and walked right next to the doctor.

035 looked at 049 still walking, it then looked down at 049s hand, it grabbed 049s hand with its hosts, then it put its head back up and looked forward. 049 was startled at first but then grabbed th host's hand back.

- a little while later-

035 stopped walking and let out a wince of pain, 049 stopped walking as well and looked at 035. " You Alright?" 049 asked and walked to the side of 035.

035 was still covering the side of his face (mask)
"Im alright dont worry" he said in a cheerful voice, "don't lie to me" the doctor said as he stopped walking and 035 did the same,

"Why would i be lying to you dear??" The mask asked with a tilt to his head
"Move your hand" the doctor said stepping closer to 035,

035 looked at 049 for a long moment before hesitantly removing his hand from the side if his face,
049 moved a bit so he could see the side of the mask, once he did he let out a gasp,

On the side of 035s face there was a large crack spreading like spider webs,

"Im alright dear!" 035 said as 049 grabbed 035 by the shoulders "sit down" the doctor said and 035 listened confused.

The doctor then sat down infront of 035 and pulled a few things out of his bag "alright uhm... Ah! Here" the doctor held a glass jar up and 035 tilted his head a bit, "whats that?"

"Oh its sap" the doctor said as he took of his glove and then the lid to the jar "stay still okay" 035 nodded a bit As 049 took out some of the sap then moved to the side of 035s face and then started to gently spread it out on the cracks,

" just be careful alright?" 049 said as he stood up and held his hand out and 035 took it "thank you doc!" 035 said "and i will dont worry~" 035 added.

(Idk what else to add to this so iamma end this little story here! Hope you enjoyed it tho <3)

scp 035 x 049 scenariosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara