Twisted Affection

[First chapter of new epic story, story is called Entwined in Madness]

Blood streaked the floor pooling into small puddles in some places, blood was splattered on the walls and even the ceiling, bodies unrecognizable due to heavy mutilation. Faces torn up, features of the face completely missing, teeth marks dug deep into the neck of some, ripping out the entire shoulder and collarbone area leaving a gaping hole. Stomachs ripped open and the innards spread around the body, parts of the body eaten while the rest was left untouched.
The doctor knew this was the doing of the SCP-939s.

Poor souls, if only he had gotten out faster then he could have saved them from both death and the disease that plagued their body...ah well, he must continue further to see if there are survivors, the 939s couldn't have gotten everyone.

The doctor continued to walk, only slightly glancing at the mangled bodies, while taking note of the things that lay alongside some of the bodies, objects scattered around randomly, items such as guns, cards, ammo, lights,and other various non important things.

As he walked he could hear screams, screams of pain and fear, Along with screams of anger. Roaring from a loud beast was mixed with the screams and many other guttural sounds. But that was in the distance, it was simply echoing down the halls, but the main sounds were that of steady muffled breathing from the doctor.

This doctor was dressed in all black clothes, robes, a black hood over his head and a bird-like mask covering the entirety of his face.
He was dressed as a plague doctor.
In his hand was a black doctor's bag containing medical supplies.

As he walked he soon picked up on footsteps approaching rapidly, and then a voice calling "Doctor!" in a gentle yet insistent tone. The doctor knew who this was but he just kept walking, his eyes became narrowed and he could already feel his head start to throb from a headache.

The ‘person’ following the doctor knew he wouldn't stop for them, he must be in a mood. But that didn't matter to the ‘person’ they just quickened their pace, luckily the doctor isn't one to run, he simply just walks everywhere so catching up with him was relatively easy.

As the doctor heard the footsteps get closer he finally stopped and just stood there waiting.

"My dear doctor! Why didn't you stop for me?" The person said once close enough, their voice was bitter and sharp, they were upset.
They walked in front of the doctor before speaking again.
The doctor looked at the person. They wore a ‘mask’, a porcelain comedy mask to be exact, a black liquid leaked from the eyes and mouth of the mask. The black substance covered their neck and arms. It looked to be eating away at their flesh but they didn't appear to be in any pain.
In some areas in clothes there were holes and then a hole into their skin and flesh until you could see the bone.
It was a disgusting site to see but it didn't appear to hurt the person.
This was Scp-035.

"You know, it's rude to deny one's company," they added, their voice carrying a hint of disappointment.
The doctor hesitated, feeling the weight of the person's disapproval. "I apologize. I just did not wish to speak at the moment he replied curtly, his voice betraying a hint of irritation.

"Apology accepted, my dear,"  cooed, their tone shifting to one of faux concern. Moving closer, they reached out and gently touched the doctor's arm, their touch both reassuring and invasive.
Now, where are you going?" 035 asked, their tone shifting back to one of casual curiosity, as they spoke they trailed their fingers down the doctor's arm to his hand.

"I sought out survivors. I can sense the pestilence down this corridor," the doctor explained.

"Well, then, I shall accompany you," 035 declared.