Toxic

This is how I now see 035 and 049s relationship, quite Toxic and abusive. Yet it majority of the time is wholesome and sweet. 049 is just stuck
And this is a what would happen if 049 attempted to reject 035 or push it away.

------------

They were walking in the halls, 035 chattering away about various topics, most of which the docter paid little attention to.
035 then changed the subject mid sentence as it always did.
But the doctors attention was captured when his name was suddenly uttered. He turned to face the mask, now listening.

"049! Oh my beloved Doctor. I'm just so happy you've accepted my love for you!" 035 cooed grabbing a hold of 049s arm.

049 regarded it with a mixture of confusion and apprehension.
"I. Dyo.. I've never. Accepted your. Love." 049 muttered, his voice trailing off as he struggled to find the right words.

"What." The mask looked at 049.
"I apologize, Dyo, but I don't really know anything about relationships. And I don't have time for them. My only goal is to cure this world of the pestilence," 049 explained, avoiding 035's gaze until he finished speaking. When he finally looked up, he saw that 035's expression had shifted to one of utter despair. Unsure of how to proceed, he attempted to calm the mask.

"Dyo. Please calm down, we can still be...friends" 049 said, attempting to calm the mask.
035 didn't respond.
Not understanding why this was such a big deal to the mask the doctor spoke once again.
"My God. Dyo. Why must you take everything to hear-" his words were cut off as 035 abruptly grabbed him by the neck, pushing him to the ground and straddling him.
"D-dyo!?" 049 gasped, feeling the pressure around his neck intensify. He struggled against 035's grip, and he started to scrach at the arms of 035s host, but he knew that wouldn't effect it.
035 started yelling almost incoherently while 049 still struggled underneath it.
"WHY, WHY NOT!?  I CAN TEACH YOU ABOUT LOVE. JUST ACCEPT ME. YOU ARE SO FUCKING DISGUSTING. YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF DON'T YOU!?" 035 yelled its words laced with bitterness and frustration. 049 could barely make out the words amidst the pressure constricting his airway.
The grip got tighter. 049s breathing grew shallow, he desperately tried to reason with the enraged mask, but his efforts fell on deaf ears.
035 continued to rant, its words a jumble of incomprehensible fury.
"WHY!? WHY MUST YOU BE SO BLIND!? I AM JUST  TRYING TO HELP YOU OPEN YOUR EYES."

049s eyes started to squeeze shut.
And then. The pressure around his neck was gone.
Gasping for air, he opened his eyes and started taking a few long shaky breaths.
035 was still on top of him just looking down at him. Face still tragedy.
Then. As if some switch flipped, its face went to comedy and it quickly removed itself off of 049 and pulled him up embracing him.
"Oh my dear...I know you didn't mean it my beloved..your just confused. So so confused. I'm sorry for getting mad..will you forgive me.?" 035's voice was tinged with concern as it sought forgiveness from the doctor.
049 was still breathing heavily, and he just looked at 035.
Still reeling from the ordeal, 049 could only nod weakly in response.
"I... I forgive you. I'm sorry," he managed to choke out.
035 gently caressed his cheek, its touch surprisingly tender.
"Mm, aren't you just the cutest!" 035 purred trialing its hand down to his damaged neck.
"Ah.. I'm sorry. Was I to rough?" It asked.
049 only slightly nodded.
"A-a.. bit yes.." he muttered.
"Aw, but my birdy is alright. Right." 035 asked head tilting slightly.
049 nodded quickly.
"Oh lovely! Well. Lets continue our walk, shall we?" 035 said letting go of 049 and then grabbing his hand.
"Ye-yes lets." The doctor mumbled, still shaken by the encounter.