Fluff (sorta)

(049s robe is not actually apart of his body, tho it does weirdly feel like skin also TW just a small description of like disfigured bodies? and blood description and bad grammer)

We were free at last, I was sitting there 049 on my lap. He was injured but i wasn't that bad. We had gotten separated from 173, 096 and 106, we'll find them tho. I looked down at 049 and he was scrunched up on my host's lap. Speaking of my host, I'm going to need a new one soon.
I looked at the body and one of the arms were about to fall off
"shit.." i mumbled
"what's wrong?" the doctor asked
"oh my host is almost done for" i responded looking into his bright yellow eyes
''oh, well i'll be able to walk alright? Just hand me my bag" 049 said as he pointed to his bag, I nodded and gently laid him down then grabbed his bag and gave it to hm, 049 sat up and moved his robe out of his way he then reached into his bag grabbing pliers and a scalp he moved to his leg were there were two bullet wounds. He then cut a bit more into the wound before grabbing the pliers and digging them into his flesh pulling out a bullet. He then did the same on his second wound, he pulled out some bandages and wrapped his leg up.

035 was watching 049 the whole time
"you alright dear?" the mask asked
"yes im alright"
035 stood up and took 049s hand lifting him up as well,
"are you able to walk?" 035 asked as 049 leaned against 035s host
"with your help yes" he said as 035 wrapped his arm around the doctors shoulder.
"Then lets go" the mask said as he began to slowly walk with the doctor.

-The mask and the doctor were walking for sometime now-

The mask had stopped walking, the doctor looked at him a bit confused at first until he saw the state the masks host was in
"oh my" was the only thing that left the doctors lips "yeah uhm.." 035 said as he looked at the doctor. The state of the masks host was bad, one arm was completely off, one of the legs were only holding on with the bone the neck of the host looked as if someone tried to cut it off but failed.
"Shall i take you off?" 049 asked
"yes.." 035 said quickly 049 reached up to the mask and began to pull it of until it came off. "Alright we've been walking for at least two hours." 049 said as he continued to walk with a small limp
"i wonder if there are any people out here" 049 added as he looked around.

-a few more hours later-

The doctor heard voices about 2, he quickly hid behind a large tree as he heard people talking and soon footsteps were heard, 049 clutched the mask tightly holding it to his chest.

"Theres nothing here!" a male said "shush you'll scare off any potential prey" a deeper voice said. 049 backed up a bit stepping on a stick letting out a loud crack. 049 heard guns and some small mumbling as slow footsteps began to walk towards his direction two ends of guns poked around the tree then the whole guns then two people. Two men actually, once they saw the doctor they lowered there guns
"oh.." a shorter male said
"im so sorry uh didn't know there were other people out here" the taller male said.

"Oh well im actually lost" the doctor spoke "could you take me to the closest town?" he added on.
"Oh yeah sure, we aren't finding anything out here so might as well head back" the taller male said flicking a switch on his gun as the smaller male did the same.
"Thank you" the doctor said with a slight bow.

-the two hunters a bit on edge took 049 to there small town-

"Thank you" 049 said as they had gotten to the middle of the town
"yeah no problem!" The shorter male said as the taller male gave a nod, the two hunters then walked away.
049 watched as they walked away and walked back to the edge of the woods, 049 looked at the mask as a voice popped into his head.

"Okay you see that blue house?" The voice said
049 turned around and saw a light blue house
"yup"
"Go in there"
"Is it empty??" The doctor asked
"One person is in there"
"Female or male?"
"Male"
"What if he trys to attack me?"
"Put me on i can take care of it dear"
"Alright" the doctor said as he removed his bird mask and placed the porcelain mask on, he felt dizzy and stumbled a bit.

"Thank you dear!" The mask said
Tho there was no response, the mask clutched the bird mask, then walked towards the house, the mask checked the door handle and It was unlocked the mask opened the door quietly and walked us in and shut the door.

035 set the bird mask down and began to creep around looking in the rooms until the mask spotted a male in the kitchen.
The mask must of had made a sound because the man turned around and saw the mask, the man grabbed a knife and griped it tightly.
The mask let out a sigh before stepping out fully into the doorway
"hello there!" The mask said in a cheery voice.
"Who the hell are you!?" The man said
"that doesn't really matter" 035 said stepping closer,
"Stay back!" The man shouted.

"Hmm nah!" The mask said as one small crack formed in the wall, the man turned to look at the crack forming in the wall before he could say something a tentacle shot out from the wall and grabbed the man by the legs causing the man to fall.
The mask walked over to the man as he tried to get up to grab the knife he had dropped, the mask kicked the knife away, as he did so another tentacle shot out of another wall and grabbed the man by his arms.

The mask reached up to his face and removed it off of the doctor, the doctor now himself stumbled a bit then looked down at the man and bent down as the man was struggling the doctor placed the mask on the man, the tentacles retracted back into the walls letting the man go, well it wasn't the man anymore it was now the mask!

The body stood up and stretched a bit, 035 then looked at the doctor
"thank you doc!!" It said as it grabbed the doctors waist
"oh! Your welcome!" The doctor said as 035 pulled him closer.

"Dyo? What are you doing?" The doctor asked 036 as jt leaned its head down putting it right in front of 049s inching it closer and closer, it then put its free hand on the back of the doctors head and pushed it gently.

"Mh!" The doctor was shocked as 035s cold 'lips' connected with his own

035 let go of the doctors head and his waist as it looked at the doctor.

The doctors face looked extremely confused as a orange/yellow blush covered his face.
035 let out a small giggle
"Why did you do that!?" 049 said with a slight shout looking at 035 "it was a thank you!" The mask said as it grabbed 049s hand holding it tightly.

-a few days later bc idk and i lazy :)-

035 had gone through a decent amount of hosts and soon they had to leave that town before people started to notice...

The two were now walking through the woods holding each other's hands

They had been walking for a long while, and soon they had then saw a small cabin there weren't any lights on so they had though it was abandoned.

The two walked in the room, there were audible sounds of... Crying in the basement along with footsteps.
"Do you hear that?" The mask asked and the doctor nodded, the footsteps got louder as someone was coming up the stairs the couple stood there by the door waiting.
There was now a visible body standing at the edge of the stairs.

"Oh my gosh" the mask said
"LARRY!!!" The mask shouted loudly and the figure looked at them "035??" The figure asked "we thought you guys got contained!" It added on as it stepped closer "come down stairs 173 and shy are both down there" Larry said as it turned around and started to walk down the stairs.

The mask and doctor followed Larry down the stairs avoiding were he had stepped, the two made it downstairs, there were lit candles (somehow) a few chairs and a bed in the corner "wow!" 035 said with a yell "this is great!!" It added "it is very nice" the doctor said with a slight nod as 096 stopped crying...

Annnndddd thats all :D i hope you liked this Fluff I'm know there wasn't a lot of fluff but i might make another one with MORE FLUFF!!! :3