Lime (i think)

Two males were sitting on a bed like thing, staring into each other's eyes, one of the males moved its hand up to the others masked face putting his fingers underneath the mask removing it, he set the doctors mask down, he looked down at the doctor's hands and picked up one up bringing it up to his own 'lips' giving it a little kiss thay was left a bit of weird black liquid after he looked up to him, the liquid didn't burn the doctor, all it did was slip off of the top of his hand and drop off the sides landing on the bed like structure they were Sitting on.

The doctor just watched 035 has he did so.
035 let go of 049s hand and grabbed 049s face with both of his hosts hands, the doctor grabbed 035s arms, lifting his head to look at the masks eyes.

035 moved closer to 049s face looking at his bright yellow eyes before planting a small kiss underneath his right eye.

035 then gave the doctor another kiss on his right cheek and then on his left cheek, 035 looked at the doctor who was blushing a yellow/orange color, the doctor was still holding onto 035s arms.

035 then went to 049s lips giving him a kiss pushing 049 down so he was on top of him, 035 released the kiss and looked at the doctor who had a small smile on his face as he looked at 035.

035 then put his head near 049s neck, 049 could feel warm breath on his neck.
035 then kissed the doctors collar bone.

049s face became warm as more blush covered his face 035 gave 049 a few more kisses on his neck…

(the researchers watching be like 👁️👄👁️)

-Now we do the pov of 049 bc i said so >:)-

I was sitting there looking at 035 as he looked at me i watched as he moved his arm up to my face, i slightly tilted my head as he did this, 035 then removed my mask i looked at him a bit nerves /embarrassed he set my mask down and then picked up my hand bringing it towards his ‘lips’ and gave it a kiss, i watched as he did this.

He then let go of my hand and grabbed my face with his ‘hands’ they were cold but i didn't care, i then grabbed his ‘wrists’ still staring into his black eyes, 035 then moved closer to me looking into my eyes he then gave me a small kiss under my right eye.

I could feel my face heat up as he gave me another kiss on my cheek and then another one on my other cheek, i could feel the heat on my face growing as he planted each kiss. I was still holding onto 035s wrist as he moved his arms down to my shoulders, i then let go as he looked at me he then moved his face closer to my mouth before he pushed me down  so he was on top of me, i felt warmth on my lips as i opened my eyes, i looked down and saw that 035 was kissing me on the lips, i felt this weird feeling it was warm and nice but then it left when 035 released the kiss.

He then looked at me for a moment and moved down next to my neck, i could feel his warm breath on my neck and then i felt a warm kiss being laid on my neck as my face continued to heat up as 035 gave me a few more kisses on my neck.

035 then looked back at me i could see a slight purple blush on his face, we were looking at each other for a long moment that is until we heard the slight crackle of the speaker and a voice rung out “ WHAT IN THE HELL!?” i flinched at the loud crackly voice as it yelled, “shit-” was 035s only response as he got off of me.

I sat up and grabbed my mask and put it back on rubbing my neck, “i don't like what i just witnessed” another voice yelled out from the speaker,
“THEN WHY DID YOU WATCH!?” 035 yelled back
“BECAUSE ITS OUR JOB” the voice said “wait..” they had added regretting yelling at the SCP

“035 calm down “ i said as i grabbed his shoulder, as i did so he turned to look at me. He looked at me for a long moment he then let out a sigh and fell into my lap grabbing my hand and pulling it to his face giving it a gentle kiss.

He was pouting, i let out a sigh and shot a glare at the one way glass before looking back at the mask and patting his head with my free hand “theres no need to pout dear” i said softly,
035 mumbled something i couldn't quite hear,
“What was that?” i asked as he pulled my arm closer to his chest  “i hate those researchers..”  035 said “they never give us any privacy!” he added on i continued to pat his head “ i know dear” i said as i moved my hand to his cheek gently rubbing it