1.What Happen?

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

"Dont do it!"-???

"Im tired."-???

"Than, let's stop! Lets stop trying to help them and just live our life,okay!"-???

"Sure! Then is it all going to an end?"-???

"Wait! DONT!!!!!"-???
_________________________________________

Nobody knows what happened. That guy suddenly falls from the rooftop. It was a tall building, so surely anyone fell from there and had no change of surviving. So he didn't survive.

TACHIBANA NAOTO DIED FALLING FROM UP THERE TO THE GROUND.

He is a detective. A successful one. They dont believe it was a suicide. So they investigate. There is only one person he was with. So they put the blame on him.

Hanagaki Takemichi. The only person that was at the rooftop with him. The only one who knows the truth.

They blame him. But they dont have enough evidence or witness to blame him. When they ask him, he just stay silent. There is no guilt behind those eyes. But they can't do anything. They just watched him get out of the police station like he did nothing wrong.
_________________________________________

But not all of them blind to believe such a thing. There are still some people believe him. But not many of them. There are four people who manage to meet with him after the accident, and then he disappears.

After what happened, he blocked everyone from his life. No one can contact him except this four. They use any mean to make him show up.

The first to manage to meet him is his old lover. The only one that always by his side even how foolish he is.
_________________________________________

Tachibana Hinata. Older sister of Tachibana Naoto. Even when people said he the one that killed her brother,she didn't believe them. When she goes looking for him, he didnt even try to hide and just show up.

Then the first person that knows about his secret after Naoto. His partner in crime.
_________________________________________

Matsuno Cifuyu. These two close friends share a secret with each other. He came looking for him with some help from an old friend. He don't believe that his partner would do such a thing.

Then the next one he didn't expect to meet. The former Vice Captain of Toman.
_________________________________________

Ryuguji Ken or Draken. This tall guy managed to find him without any help from anyone. He has a pain look on his face. He lost his captain to the darkside,so he could not lose his friend like that as well. He would rather see them die.

Then, the last person. The one that has full loyalty for him. He gives his entire life to him.
_________________________________________

Inui Seishui. The one that gave him the position of 11th generation leader of Black Dragon. He dont believe such a thing of his leader killing someone. And it was his lover, little brother. Following his leader, the both of them disappear.

But it was not the end. They refuse to let go of him. Slowly, even Bonten started getting interested. They decide to find him. No, them.

They use all conection they have and they manage to find them. But they are not the same.
_________________________________________

Sano Manjiro or Mikey. The former leader of Toman is now leading a criminal organisation that was label as the most dengerous. After hearing the news of his former mamber kill someone, he send his people to investigate. But to no valid,they got nothing. He believes that Takemichi won't kill anyone,even when he can kill Kisaki by shooting him he didnt.

But without anyone knowing,one of them managed to have a better conversation with him.
_________________________________________

Hitto Kakucho. Takemichi childhood friend. They was a friend until he was sent to orphanage after the accident that took his parent life. After hearing the news of his childhood friend disappearing, he started to investigate on finding his location. He did manage to get some information, but it didn't really help.
_________________________________________

But why didn't he say anything?

Why did he stay silent from both sides?

Why does he disappear?

Why didn't he call anyone?

Question strated to rise for them the former Toman member. They all try to figure out what is happening. They come to the conclusion that their crybaby hero is falling apart. So they decide to help him even if he refuse.
_________________________________________

Why did he change?

Does he always act like that?

Why did that eyes didnt shine anymore?

Why decide to walk this path?

An unanswer question that the Bonten member could only ask. Never once did they tought this guy could change into this. The once crybaby hero is not crying anymore. He is also no more hero. He is just someone who has only 1 purpose in his life. And nobody knows that accept his compinion
_________________________________________

Your goal is my goal.

Your life is my life.

Your pain is my pain.

Your loneliness is mine as well.

Everything from you will also be mine. My loyalty can not even be compared with that pink haired guy. So I will stay by your side until you reach your goal. After that,even death I will galdly follow along,becouse you are my King.
________________________________________

But what happened? Did Naoto really commit suicide? Or did Takemichi really kill him? Or is there more into this than we thought?

What goal is Takemichi talking about? Who is the other person goal that Takemichi tries to reach if Inui is only there for him?

Why didn't he try to prove his innocence? Why did he stay silent? Why did he disappear?

There is no answer to this question. But they will try to find it.

1 year after the accident, they still try to find him. When he suddently reappear. But he changed. They change. The way he walk,talk even his fashion.

But there is one thing they know. Takemichi and Inui are not innocent anymore. Their hand has been full of blood. They are Lycoris Sprengeri, the well-known duo in the underword.

They can already tell me why Takemichi wore such a suit color.The clothe that represent his mourning toward Naoto death. They are the same colour as his when he fall down.

"It's all for me to reach 'OUR' goal"-Takemichi

⚠️READ COMMENT⚠️