9.Meet

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

04/04/2017
(13:40)

"Do you think Takemichi is the one, who set that explosion, Kakucho?"

It was not weird for Mikey to ask me since he knew we both were childhood friends. I spared a glance at him before nodding my head.

"There is a high chance that both of them were the ones who set that up," I answer. Even if I don't wanna admit it, it was pretty clear that those two were waiting for it.

"Blonde hair, blonde hair, blonde hair... who has blonde hair?" I finally asked them and now everyone was deep in thought.
"It was... I can't come up with anyone." Ran said. It seems everyone else also doesn't have anyone in mind. 'Yes, that was the case for everyone except one person.'

Probably feeling stared at gave me an eerie feeling but he finally looked at me. I'm pretty sure we both have the same person in mind, I think he didn't expect to be found out he quickly averted his eyes after making contact with mine.

Yes, out of everyone that we knew, there was one person who had blonde hair, and even if the identity was unknown it was not wrong to have suspicions against one of them. Takemichi won't let anyone whom he doesn't trust stay by his side.

It was only 2 months, maybe it could be considered a long time by some, but to have such trust was going to take much longer. So, for him to have someone stay by his side right now, could only be him or no one.

"Let's continue the investigation, I need to talk to that blonde guy." Said Mikey in a low voice but clear. Just like that, he left the meeting room and after that, everyone else also started to disperse, except for both of us that person was the one who had someone in mind.

"Why are you looking at me?" He asked. He doesn't think I don't know, doesn't he? I walk a little closer to him and said.
"Why were you avoiding my eyes?"

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

04/04/2017
(13:48)

While searching for Takemichi I came across one of the CCTV footage that was hard for me to believe in but, it was indeed him with some blonde.

I just ignored it at first and showed the footage to the others when suddenly Kakucho asked me about who that unknown person was, but now that I think about it, I might know who that person was.

But I didn't say anything because I was afraid that I would involve him with us. I thought no one else knew but, that thought only stayed in my mind until I felt eyes on me because the one who asked the question had already noticed it.

I quickly averted my eyes to avoid eye contact, I knew it was suspicious to do so but, I was scared. Even after everyone left the room he still didn't leave and, we both were left alone in a moment of silence which was broken when Kakucho came closer to me and said those words which I didn't want to hear at that moment.

This scared the shit out of me and if I had the option to leave the room I would have done so. I couldn't even open my mouth to speak against him due to the aura which he had.
"You know who it was, right?" at that moment I could feel my heart skip a beat.

I turned my eyes to look at him, 'Does he have someone in mind?'

"Is it the same as the person I have in my mind?" was his next question. 'Why does it feel like he can read my mind?'. Indeed, it could be him, but I was not, and sure how the hell did he know him? Even the others didn't expect him.
"It's just a conclusion, I don't know." I finally answered back.

"Then I leave it to you, you don't wanna be killed due to the boss's anger, right?" With that being said he finally left. I thought we were going to have a long conversation.
I felt my legs weak and I sat down. I averted my gaze toward the projector and focused on the blonde.

'What do you think you doing, Inui?'

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

04/04/2017
(13:45)

I left... because I believed this future will become the best one, but when I heard that the one who wanted it to be the best was framed for killing someone, I could not accept the fact.

He who, sees the worse future over and over again and wishes the best for everyone, the look of death embracing his lover, friends, me, and even himself was painful, I could never accept this fact. We might only know each other for only a year or so, but I know him enough to tell what kind of person he was.

If I was not enough, then we can ask his first-ever friend, Hitto Kakucho. They both were childhood friends who got separated after Kakucho was sent to an orphanage due to his parents passing away in an accident. But he knew this person long enough to tell the difference.

I asked everyone to investigate this, but no one found anything. Until 2 months ago his whereabouts were found, he was not alone but was accompanied by someone else.

Even if there was an explosion near them, they showed no signs of surprise which could only mean one thing. That they were the ones who planned the explosion, he even shot the cctv with a gun.

But still, I refused to accept the truth and that was why, I needed to meet him and ask him myself whether it was true or not but, to do so I had to find that guy who was with him.
He seemed close to Takemichi and he also reminded me of someone that I might know.

After Takemichi disappeared from the eyes of others, the underworld was a mess as everyone wanted to find him. I think he decided to show himself on the CCTV after all these years just for fun.

Sanzu also said all the former Toman members were looking for him, except Tachibana Hinata, Matsuno Chifuyu, and Draken.

These three for some reason were not as active as the others. They sometimes also helped but, they were not desperately looking for him. It felt like they knew where he was.

I wanted to ask Draken, but how can I show myself like this? Should I ask him or should I wait for them to find Takemichi's whereabouts?

I'm lost, I don't know what to do, if what I have assumed was right, then the footage was already spread among other criminal
s and I need to meet Draken and ask him what he knew.
Thus, I finally decided to meet Draken because of the location they're always at and I had to speak with someone reasonable.

Draken was always at his bike shop but sometimes he would visit this one building for some reason, but it was a good place to talk or a reunion as well.

In Chifuyu's case, he's always with Kazutaro so, I don't think it will be good to ask him. He is also close to Takemichi so it will be hard to find an answer. Not just that, he also paid a visit to Naoto's grave regularly.

While for Hinata... I never think it will be a good idea to meet with her either alone or not.

Welp, after pondering about it was decided that I was going to meet Draken in 5 days.
'I need to know the truth, or else he will also fall into this endless darkness.'

"What is it that you want?"

Credit;

-editor : kimhana2006