6. Meeting

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

28/01/2017
(13:21)

"It has been a while."

I walk behind her. The person that once is my lover that I always try to save along side his brother that now is laying down 7ft under. After hearing my voice she turn around and face me.

We meet again after 2 weeks. At the same park when I propose to her. She is wearing a shock and sad face after seeing me.

In this 2 weeks I vanish in a thin air. No one can find me. I know they was looking for me but I didn't show up at all. But if it was her,how could I make her waiting like this.

"You seem like you doing fine." I speak again. This time Hina burst to tears right after I finish. I could only look at her from a far. I don't dare to come closer.

"Why? WHY DID YOU LEFT ME WITH THIS NECKLACE!?" She yell out at me. Even if she going to hurt me I would gladly took it. If that going to make her feel relief.

"I told you before that,that necklace is a simbol of apology. This time it was also the same." I explain,but I think she already know. Hina is a smart and beautiful girl. Sometime I think I don't deserve her.

"Why? I can't lose you. I cannot bare to lose you too." She said with a pain in her voice. Ahhh. How painfull it is to look at the one you love turn like this.

"Sorry." I utter the word that I always said. I give her a warm smile and continue my word.

"1 year. Just wait for me,for 1 year. If you still have felling for me at that time than you need to understand with who you in love with. But if you find someone new than... I wish for your happiness,Tachibana Hinata." With that being said I left her crying alone.

I have many thing to do so I can't be cage with my own emotion. In this 1 year Im going to completly change,so Hinata shouldn't pry into it any longer.

I can still feel the present of the one that been following me. I already know who was it. Sometime I decide to goes near his place so he can change his clothe as I also did the same.

But I could say today he is a little far away. He might don't wanna listen to the conversation between me and Hina.

"Sorry Hina. But I still need to reach our goal."

I need to go somewhere to get something. I think this kind of clothe is not enough. Yeah. Lets go get one.

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

28/01/2017
(13:30)

Right after hearing his word my world completly shutter. I lose my word. Did Naoto death really a big impact to him. I know they both is doing everything for my safety but why? Why does he so broken with Naoto death?

I cry to myself. Im afraid of losing him. This necklace,it was another apology from him. Well atlist I have something that make me feel close to him.
'I know... you wouldn't do such a thing... I know'

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

28/01/2017
(14:00)

It has been 2 fu**ing weeks and we still didn't find him. I don't know where to find him. He like disappear without a trace.

I finally decide to use some connection that Kazutaro head in the underworld. Basic from Kazutaro the underworld is in mess with Takemichi case even up until now.

Thanks to that he have an easy way to find him. Using Kazutaro help,I manage to have a better understanding of Takemichi location. He only walking around and always goes to Naoto grave. And he sometime only stop at the place that hold meaning to him.

Since the place he goes to is unpredict I need to strat right away. I strat from our first meeting until 4 days later. The god has grand my wish.

•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•

01/02/2017
(13:13)

I was visiting Naoto to complain about the search that show no result when someone suddently standing behind me.

"You here,Cifuyu."

Oh how long I havent heard his voice. He just behind me so I turn around to face him. But what I see is not the same person I see a few weeks ago.

A full gray suit. Anyone could tell he is mourning over Naoto death.

"It has been a while,partner. It's not easy to find you now huh." I said with a sarcam in my voice. But he seem like he don't care. He just smile while looking at me.

"What do you need that you been searching for me that you even use the underworld infromation." Huhhh? Does he already know I been looking for him that is why I didn't find him. I gave him a death smile before opening my mouth again.

"You know why I have been looking for you, partner." I said. I know he know. Just he don't want to admit it. For a split second I feel something sharp was pointed toward my neck. I look at Takemichi. The one who was holding the sharp thing.

"Cifuyu. You know the police didn't find any avidence I'm the culprit,right?" I nod my head.

"Do you think they going to find the culprit this time? He ask me with a cold smile. I still can't believe with what just happen.

Did my partner just pointed a knife on my neck. I feel a shiver run down my spine. He didn't even hasitate. I could feel some blood started to drip from my neck that was pointed with the sharp knife.

But before anything alse happen he retreat the knife.

"I dont wanna mess up Naoto grave. Let's continue this another time. Take care,partner." Ah. That is. That is the only thing I would like to hear from him. But not like this.

Are you leaving? Just like that? I wanna grab him but I can't. He slowly getting far away but before he getting to far I speak up.

"I believe you... partner..." Than he vanish into the thin air.

•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•

01/02/2017
(13:45)

I come rushing into my pet shop. Kazutaro that was feeding the cat look at me,suprise. He was about to ask me something until he see my bloody neck.
"CIFUYU!!??" He yell out. I collapse on the floor. The only thing I remember is Kazutaro that was holding me then everything turn dark.

"What the hell is happening?"

IG- capriconthegoat