3.News

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

08/01/2017
(09:09)

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE!?"

There could be seen a few adult was chatting with each other inside a bike shop until one of them yell out. He was asking for someone where about which make his other friend confuse.

He is calling for someone but there is no answer from the other side.
"What sup,Cifuyu?" That one with a dragon tatto on his side of the head ask.

Ryuguji Ken or also know as Draken. The owner of the bike shop.

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

08/01/2017
(09:10)

Draken POV

I was wondering why is he so silent when all of suddent he yell out. I was confuse,so the other. We look at him that has an angry face on.

"It's about Takemichi." He answer with a low voice. Right. Yesterday when we visit him the police come over and take him away. He become the main suspect of his death.

If you ask someone alse that doesn't know anything they would say that he really commit suicide. But if you are someone who work with him and know him they would say it was a murder.

They use such an excuse to acuse Takemichi,but Takemichi just follow along. He is brave. He know he did nothing wrong so he just follow them.

So what happen? Why did Cifuyu is so angry.

"Did something happen to him?" So I ask. Mitsuya that was sitting beside me also wanna know.

"Since yesterday accident he didn't answer my call or even read my massage. Hina tell me that he just return late at night yesterday." He explain.

I could understand if he didnt answer call,but didnt read any massage? I have a bad feeling. Knowing Takemichi,this bad feeling won't be wrong. Something really did happen. But before we get to even continue our conversation someone come rushing in.

"*BANG* GUYS!!??" It was Kazutaro. Kazutaro is a calm person so seeing him like this already make me know that my bad feeling is right. Something happen to Takemichi. My heart is beating so fast.

"Wha-what happen!?" Hakkai ask. He is looking at Kazutaro worriedly. After a few second Kazutaro look back at us. He just finish controling his breath.
"Did you guys see the news?" He ask. We all shake our head.

"You wont believe it. Take a look!" He show his phone to us. What we saw give us a big shock.

"What?" That all can come out of Cifuyu mouth. We all went silent. What we saw is Takemichi is in a headline of the news of being the main suspect of his death.

"Why? Why did it turn into this?" Mitsuya ask? Right. They let Takemichi go,so it mean there is no evidence he is the killer,so why make the news big?
"Ha. HAHAH!" Cifuyu laugh. We just look at him. I understand,Cifuyu is the closes to him so it's not weird seing him react like that.

"Those fu**er." There is anger in his voice.

"There is many people that support the news and demand him to be lock up. They even try to find the evidence but there is none." Kazutaro explain more. I was shock by the news that I can't even speak up.

"Since Takemichi is a well know person back in the day,im pretty sure his news alredy gone to the underworld." Mitsuya speak up. Right back then Takemichi known as a crybaby hero,so he was well know. Maybe Mitsuya right,this news might even alredy reach him.