8.Loyalty

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

15/02/2017
(15:26)

"How long will you keep hiding like that?"

He stops at an alleyway and asked the question. Since there is no one close to us I can already guess it's a question for me.

I'm wondering if I should answer or not. I was already used to following him from afar without a single word.

"Are you not going to answer me, Inupi?"

When he calls me using the nickname he gives, I feel relief. I don't know. It has been a long time since he called me like that. He also the only one who call me using such a name.

I take a deep breath and slowly walk out of my hiding spot.

"... Hello, Takemichi." I greet him. I feel guilty for following him like a spy.

He just looked at me with a small smile. The smile is not the same anymore, but at least I get to see it one last time before it completely disappears.

"Why are you following me?" He asks. I take a few minutes before opening my mouth again.

"Why can't I follow my King?" I ask back. I mean if he didn't give permission I won't follow but he didn't say anything so I just kept up with him.

"Right. So what do you want? I expect you to be the last person I talk to after this." He asks me again. He gives me a sign that after this he won't appear for those 1 years.

How should I answer? He is my king. So I should follow him, right? So that he wouldn't be alone.

There is no king without his knight.

"Let me come along." With that being said Takemichi widened his eyes. I could see that he had so many questions in his mind right now. But I don't care. I lost my sister then Kokonoi left me so I won't be loosing you next.

"Huh? Do you know what you are saying?" He asks me again. But I still look at him full of determination to follow him.

"Go back already Inui. I don't wanna waste my time with this kind of thing." As he said that he turned around ready to leave. Is this it? Am I going to be left behind like this? Why? Why everyone leave me like this?

I also wanna make my own choice. I can't let you guys decide for yourself what my decision is. So, I won't follow your word today.

I get down to one knee and look at his back. I know he can hear my leg fall since he stops on his track. But he still didn't turn back so I uttered the word that I always wanna said to him.

"I trust my life to you and I make my choice already. Even the darkest part of hell I will follow along. So share it with me Hanagaki Takemichi." The word that always plays in my head whenever I look at you is full of determination.

I don't have a gut of saying this since you always humble yourself, but now it is difference. You will accept this word. I know. I know because there is still a part of you that needs comfort.

"So, please. Please don't push me away like the other." Ahhh.... It was so satisfying. I finally could stay by his side.
'I will stay with you, Takemichi.'

○□♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧□○

04/04/2017
(13:13)

I am still searching for Takemichi where about. All the executive are trying their best to find him, but luck is not on their side, there is no information about him.

2 month passed and finally, they found something.

"I FIND IT!!" Kokonoi yell out and rushes toward the meeting room with his computer.

"What is it?" Mikey asks while looking at him. I also wanna know since I didn't find anything.

"Takemichi where about!" He answers and takes a sit while connecting his laptop with the projector.

"He also not alone." As he said we see a video from CCTV that reveals two people in a suit.

"The one that has a grey suit is Takemichi and the one with a black suit is still unknown." Kokonoi explain again.

We were watching what they were doing. It was nothing special. Just them both walking around. Until Takemichi looks directly at the CCTV while smiling.

"SHIT! That scares me!" Ran yelled out but no one cared. We continued as the two were speaking but Takemichi's eyes still focused on the CCTV.

"How long are we going to watch this boring talk that we can't even hear?" Sanzu said with a lazy tone. I don't know why but, I feel something else when I see Takemichi with this guy.

I was deep in thought when all of sudden I was startled by the sudden explosion.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!??" Ran and Sanzu yell. Well not only the three of us but all the Bonten members was surprised. But the two that was shown in the CCTV footage didn't even waver by the sudden explosion.

It was like they had been waiting for it. Then we could see Takemichi walk a little closer to the CCTV. The last thing we see is a gun pointing directly toward it.

Yes. Takemichi just shot the CCTV using a pistol that appears out of nowhere.

"This... is the known crybaby Hero?" Takeomi who was standing beside me asked. I could only nod my head.
"Are you sure it was him Kokonoi?" Mikey asks again. Kokonoi just sighed before speaking up.

"I also couldn't believe it at first, but after looking at it multiple times it was him. If you guys focus a bit more you can see that he is wearing a gray suit like the one he was framed for killing and his right hand has a word tattoo of TN. Clearly it was Tachibana Naoto." Kokonoi explains things to Miley to support his claim that the person is Takemichi.

"Who is the one beside him?" I ask. Now everyone's attention went to me. But I couldn't care less.

"He has blond hair but I couldn't see his face so I still don't know." Kokonoi didn't answer. I need to know who was it. The only person that Takemichi let stand by his side. It could only mean this guy earned his trust.

"Do you think Takemichi is the one that set the explosion, Kakucho?"